Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
mc trev
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
736 posts
mc trev has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/05/07 :  12:26:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i like all dance music exsept shitty garage and crappy rnb

backtotheoldzone.co.uk
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
u know the score sy storm raw!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
mc trev
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
736 posts
mc trev has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/05/07 :  12:29:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i like all dance music exsept shitty garage and crappy rnb

backtotheoldzone.co.uk
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
u know the score sy storm raw!

sammypoohuk

United Kingdom
387 posts

6 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/07 :  12:30:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sammypoohuk's homepage  Reply with quote
ok i didnt wanna start a new topic so i decided to post it on here, but can ne1 get a hard house id. for me? its kinda more funky then hard but there is a man kinda screaming on it, screaming "Big Thing" i think and also "Somebody give a me scream".......or "Somebody give me a big scream".....summin along those lines!!
thanx

SaMmY

o0sameyeam0o

United States
472 posts
Posted - 2002/05/07 :  12:46:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit o0sameyeam0o's homepage  Reply with quote
sammy! ive heard that track but not sure what the artist is, email dj tronic, he will probly know it

[email protected]

respekts

sam

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX

www.distortedtrauma.com

sammypoohuk

United Kingdom
387 posts

6 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/08 :  07:47:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sammypoohuk's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanx sam!!..........do u like that song????!!!
wat otha hard house songs...............no im not guna bother!!!

SaMmY

BaDBoY

United Kingdom
114 posts
Posted - 2002/05/08 :  10:25:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Lookin At This Thread It Is Apparent That Most People Have At Least Listened to Hardhouse In Some form Or Another.. But No One Seems to Be Mentioning The Underground Choons And Lable's Such As Stormtrax | Troopertunes | RA | etc... Anyone Get Any Of These.. I Know Dat The Stormtrax Are All Limited Presses.. Only #200 Done, But Still I Cant Be The Only One Whome Is Into This Harder And Bouncier Underground Stuff.. The Commercial Side, Such As Some Of The Tidy Trax Releases Are Ok, But They Are DEFINATELY Slower And Softer Than The Affore Mentioned Lables..

Anyhow, Ill Shut Up Now And Finish My Beer !!
AAAAAAAAAAAh !!!!
;op

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Badboy.

Badboy.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2002/05/17 :  02:25:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
I love all the Tidy Trax releases :P

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/17 :  04:33:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Not that I listen to it all the time, but I have been to a few events as late... is it just me or does the harder end of hard house now starting to sound like Gabba?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

I think u r right silver i play quite a lot ov hard house its definately gettin harder an faster its good there r some wikkid choons out now i never really liked hard house before but im startin 2 like it cos ov the gabba influence
a little bit ov gabba does u good now an then it clears your head!!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

Andre Åberg
Starting Member

Sweden
10 posts
Posted - 2002/05/21 :  14:25:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
what is hard house??

andre ^^ åberg

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/21 :  14:26:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I wouldnt know if its starting to sound like gabba (i h8 em both with a passion!!!)

Oh look at me, i'm making people happy. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
....By the way I was being sarcastic!!

xxhappyxx

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2002/06/06 :  11:36:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
nah i dnt mind hard house, in clubs n stuff its a lil repetative but some of the songs r pretty gd n ive started 2 get in2 it a bit more

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'

o0sameyeam0o

United States
472 posts
Posted - 2002/06/06 :  13:36:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit o0sameyeam0o's homepage  Reply with quote
the stuff that sounds like gabber is US HARD HOUSE, just just straigh hard house, its a great genre thats gettin played mroe often here in the bay thanx to DJ TRONIC!! buyaka andy!

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX

www.distortedtrauma.com

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/06/06 :  18:20:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hmmm.... Hard house ... I heard it ages ago and sounded fresh i liked it for abit but i can only listen to it in clubs now. I still get peed with it then , if cheap rip off trax liek Flip and fill shooting star, And remixes of set u free, on a ragga tip etc get played i storm off edancefloor in protest......Alot of people say hardcores had its day hard house is the new hardcore but theyre wrong.
I heard anuva bad house rip of the track onb tasty tunes 2 the other day while i was at work.......Ok hardcores ripped alot of trax but at least we did most of em with sum talent ( jobseekers excluded from that ) These hardcore 2 hard house rips sound shoddy and are trying to appeal to ravers who otherwise wud have hung up there whistles and glowstix.

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page