Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
NeoPhyte101
Average Member

Ireland
167 posts
NeoPhyte101 has attended 9 events
Posted - 2004/11/08 :  13:58:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
My version of what happened are:

left house bout 5.30 headed into longford had a pint and we all met up with rooster, found the place handy enough. Arrived at bout 9 place was getting set up wandered round and had a look all the lads were setting up the second rig.

ricardo started off in the big tent he was pretty damn good. Once the hardcore tentr got up and running i headed up there, yeah mr whizz was playing. Kept going between the two tents all night

at bout 4 in the morning my sister comes up to me and says she has something to tell me, and i'm like WHAT. She only locked my car keys in the boot. Head was wrecked 4 bout 10 minutes until i got talking to one of the hippies and he said he'd try and get open when it was bright.

Went mad for the rest of the night human jigsaws set was mad Enjoyed bezerks as well. I missed the two blonde girls heard it was good

When it got bright yourman( who informed me of his hot wiring days) spent a half hour roots at the door and got it open for me, Thank **** i didn't listen to the lads telling me to break a window.

We left around 11 and stopped in longford got a bit a grub and then when we were leaving we couldn't find two of the lads tryed to get in touch with someone the other car but couldn't so we assumed they were with them and headed home got a phonecall when we got back saying we'd left them, they ended up getting a bus ha

got home and headed to pub where i couldn't keep my eyes open so went home, I was ****ed.

It was a mad night and deadly location view in the morning was deadly

respect to all i met on the night all sound people.

Drugs are bad mkay.... mkay...!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
mr bishi
Advanced Member

Ireland
874 posts

49 hardcore releases
mr bishi has attended 16 events
Posted - 2004/11/09 :  10:40:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Nigel when i heard from Charlo that you had written a review of the gig, i thought it was about the one on sunday night in the theatre.
How did go, i thought it was very unprofessional of you to take down your promotional posters before the gig started.

Hell hath no fury like a hippo with a machine gun.

djtommyrenegade
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,311 posts
djtommyrenegade has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/11/09 :  11:52:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
nice one lads .. sounds like it was a good nite .. wish i could have gotten down but like i say with work and stuff ... will def be down for the next one tho :)

http://www.djtommyrenegade.tk

NeoPhyte101
Average Member

Ireland
167 posts
NeoPhyte101 has attended 9 events
Posted - 2004/11/09 :  13:17:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by mr bishi:
Nigel when i heard from Charlo that you had written a review of the gig, i thought it was about the one on sunday night in the theatre.
How did go, i thought it was very unprofessional of you to take down your promotional posters before the gig started.

Hell hath no fury like a hippo with a machine gun.

**** you what else can i say

So did "i" make a personal appearance in the woodie

Drugs are bad mkay.... mkay...!!!

Wild Irish Raver

Ireland
332 posts
Wild Irish Raver has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/11/09 :  16:07:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
****in brill nite tommy!!!! get ur arse dwn to the next 1!!

Why o why cant you just accept it..im a raver not a crazy drug addict!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page