Wilderness 3

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
GaryMaguireXL

Ireland
360 posts
Posted - 2004/10/30 :  17:58:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Wilderness 3 is now Sat 6th Nov ;))

Alert moderator Go to top of page
m_j

Ireland
117 posts
m_j has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/11/01 :  13:19:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit m_j's homepage  Reply with quote
definately be goin 2 this one, where is it though?

rhythm is your liberation!

Wild Irish Raver

Ireland
332 posts
Wild Irish Raver has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/11/02 :  15:45:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
dunno if the location is released yet! usually not until late the night before!

Why o why cant you just accept it..im a raver not a crazy drug addict!!

GaryMaguireXL

Ireland
360 posts
Posted - 2004/11/02 :  16:28:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
its in the midlands.

where bouts are ya from,??

djtommyrenegade
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,311 posts
djtommyrenegade has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/11/03 :  12:53:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Irish Raver:
wasnt that peters?? lol

thats not the point tho hahaha

unfortunately i cant make this now :( cant get sunday off work so gonna have to give it a miss .. raging too :@

http://www.djtommyrenegade.tk

Wild Irish Raver

Ireland
332 posts
Posted - 2004/11/03 :  20:18:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
awwww tommy thats shit!! is ter no way u can get it off???? awwwwwww it wont be the same without ya!!! whos fags am i gonna rob? and whos jumper am i gonna rob? and i'll never get my cd's u mixed for me now u have to come!!!! and who am i gonna laugh at for being asleep b4 it even starts and wearing headphones the whole night for no reason and looking cold and innocent LOL!!!!

djtommyrenegade
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,311 posts
Posted - 2004/11/04 :  13:39:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
awwww tommy thats shit!! is ter no way u can get it off???? awwwwwww it wont be the same without ya!!! whos fags am i gonna rob? and whos jumper am i gonna rob? and i'll never get my cd's u mixed for me now u have to come!!!! and who am i gonna laugh at for being asleep b4 it even starts and wearing headphones the whole night for no reason and looking cold and innocent LOL!!!!

peter's ... peter's ... u'll get em eventually ... peter ...peter ... and ummm ..peter

hahahaha

ah there is no way i can get it off .. one of the lads has booked it off and the bugger wont swap sorry :(

DJBezerk
Average Member

Ireland
165 posts
DJBezerk has attended 6 events
Posted - 2004/11/04 :  19:54:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
sucks tommy man... alot of the Belfast posse can't make it

it's gonna be me, marc, matthew, jonny maybe bananaman and hopefully jwl and rob making it down..

Monty might put in an apperance!

--------------------------------------
DON'T JUST DANCE, GO BEZERRK!

Wild Irish Raver

Ireland
332 posts
Posted - 2004/11/04 :  21:43:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djtommyrenegade:
quote:

peter's ... peter's ... u'll get em eventually ... peter ...peter ... and ummm ..peter

hahahaha

ah there is no way i can get it off .. one of the lads has booked it off and the bugger wont swap sorry :(

not fair!!!

djtommyrenegade
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,311 posts
Posted - 2004/11/05 :  10:13:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJBezerk:
sucks tommy man... alot of the Belfast posse can't make it

it's gonna be me, marc, matthew, jonny maybe bananaman and hopefully jwl and rob making it down..

Monty might put in an apperance!

aye jwl was saying if he gets some stuff sorted he mite be able to get down ..

m_j

Ireland
117 posts
m_j has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/11/06 :  03:57:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit m_j's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by GaryMaguireXL:
its in the midlands.

from the midlands myself, tullamore, but ive been in dublin the last 2 years for college. whys the location not let out till the last minute? i know its in an abbey in leitrim somewhere but was just wonderin whereabouts.doesnt really matter to me now cos i cant go now. is wilderness illegally organised?

Wild Irish Raver

Ireland
332 posts
Posted - 2004/11/06 :  11:51:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by m_j:
quote:
Originally posted by GaryMaguireXL:
its in the midlands.

from the midlands myself, tullamore, but ive been in dublin the last 2 years for college. whys the location not let out till the last minute? i know its in an abbey in leitrim somewhere but was just wonderin whereabouts.doesnt really matter to me now cos i cant go now. is wilderness illegally organised?

**** off ur from tullamore?? im from outside tullamore!!! im down repeating the leaving in athlone tho, not in college :(

yeh wilderness is illegal so the location is all hush hush until the last minute incase the shades get hold of sum info!!

lol thats mad ur from tullamore, its a small world eh??

Wild Irish Raver

Ireland
332 posts
Posted - 2004/11/07 :  21:17:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Right my version of events:

left my house in westmeath with my brother who was going to a stag party in carrick on shannon at about 4:30, arrived down at 6 and waited in the landmark hotel wiht my bro nd his mate until sonic trip & his mate arrived with his big orange bag then kyle, jonny and matthew soon followed and we sat in the pub for what seamed like agessssssss ( about 2 hrs) trying to sort out lifts to the location, we evenetually got a taxi which was fun as we told him it was a house party so when he dropped us off at the location he was slightly confused!!!

anyways we arrived at the location, which was ****ing filthy,lol, first person i met was evin the legend!!! so we went to our rig and we all tried to help set up, which took a fair bit, fiar ****s to sonic trip for gettin the wires sorted, lol was quite worried he was gonna kill himself for a while between climbing up buildings and ripping wires with his teeth!

anywho along came the legend kieran with the decks and eventually we got started!
so first off was mr whizz who i met earlier sound chap & cully whom i cant rem....but was having a good chat to mr whizz friend about why he calls himself that we still havent came to a conclusion!

then sumwhere at the end of this set i decided to freak out and hide behind a wall and fall asleep on the grass with sum SOUND fella making sure i was ok, think he was from longford r cavan, but he was speakin to my mate on de fone 4 agesss then he found peter and i managed to find a car and we arsed bout in that for a while! lol whoever tha fela was he informed me the same thing happened him 5 mins aftr i left

anywho i lay in the car for about 2 hours in another world until i brought myself back to realitiy, only after i missed carolines & ciara's set!! THE ONE I WAS LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE MOST!!! and i missed XL's aswell sorry all!! but i arrived back for bezerks set where i danced with alan farrely and neophyte 101 for agessss with i think bagocans lookin on and human jigsaw!! what a quality set!!! loving boomstick!

anywho then sonic trip was thrown on decks dont think i was round 4 all of it but it was a class set well done!!

then i retreated back to the car to chillax had a right aul laugh with kieran and steven nd colin again, they couldnt keep up with the convo they kept forgettin what they wer sayin ever 2mins!

i arrived back to the set and human jigsaw was just finishing up ragin i miss that set too, ive heard good reports about this fella! then came bezerk again on decks playin another few crackin tunes! lol at the hippy who just stood there staring at the decks and then decided he wanted to participate in ur scratching!!

after kyle came jonny at last and everything went great apart from the sound went for about 5mins for no reason and suddenly just came back givin us all heart attacks - lol at peter dancin to this set, bloddy looper fullin down the room nd all!

me and peter had a chat with sum hippy fella from portugal WHAT A LEGEND wearing multicoloured footsie socks and laughing like a madman!! i definatly got the best laugh of the night out of him, altho the convo's i had with ppl mashed wer also legend "them fields are brown, them fields are green,thats a forest noooooo its a wood, woods are woody" "so what wer u saying about granfather clocks"

so eventually at 9:30 me,kyle,jonny,matthew and peter headed for carrick on shannon we all said our goodbyes and ****d off home, passed by kieran,colin and steven out taking a piss!!!

met loads of sound people on the night:
kyle,jonny,matthew,sonic trip and his mate - we all had a nice little worry together!!!
peter - my fella thanks 4 the life changing speaches!!! love de boxers
All the cavan & longford fellas cant rem yer names.
XL, Mr whizz, neophyte 101, alan farrely,bagocans,caroline, bunny, niall, colin, kieran, steven,Evin, Rowan (we still have to finish our conversation wtf was it on again??!! lol) and to every1 else im forgettin sorry & nice meeting yiz all!!!!

anyways arived home at 11, went straight to bed and just got up bout hour ago!!! well wrecked!!! well thats my night completed im sure i forgot lots but thats all i rem 4 now!

GaryMaguireXL

Ireland
360 posts
Posted - 2004/11/08 :  09:32:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
My Version

TBH I had a shittty nite,Met some sound heads but the amount of work that we had to put in when we arriveed was shiite.It was suppose to be done B4 hand but it will be the last time arrangin it with a few peeps.

had to cover whole place up with SOnic Trip,( ),strippin wires and missin leads and no table.typical bad night,when it goes wrong it goes wrong.

Big respect to Ms technics for tha decks

I would say a lot off peeps would agree with me here,we could hear nothing.

We had to power the amp with something i would use to power the sound in my bedroom.again some peeps

The bass bins didn't work so all we had was tops and TREBLE .

I got a head butt in the eye from a mate,Black eye now,Lost the keys to our car (Police took it also with some money )and the fruit cake with the dreads.

Hit me a slap in the head for no reason.if he had to stay any longer he would of got the kicking of his life.Dancing like an EGIT.

Now thats what happened last night.

Big shout to kyle,mark & Johnny,Hows the head today jonny looked a bit out of it L nite

shouts out to ,Ms techincs,pablo,bunny,and co that came down,nice meeting ya

Peter,Wild Irish raver,rowan and evan

Sonic and his m8(cheers for tha help sonic)

Neophyte and the lads from virginia,soundddddd

and to anyone else i missed,

take it easy

XL

DJBezerk
Average Member

Ireland
165 posts
DJBezerk has attended 6 events
Posted - 2004/11/08 :  12:34:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Sorry u'd a shit night man :(

You still played one of the best sets of the night, along with Human Jigsaw!

If u can look at it like this, alot of shit happened at the start, but it was sorted, the music got going and that's all that mattered, it was the people there who made it what it was!

**** that hippy ponch he hit u a slap, theres always one, it happened to me at Wilderness 2 with the dude with the knife, but it's better to just ignore it man that let it get to u, too much drink and drugs maybe... i'm sure he didn't mean it, I spoke to him in the morning, he seemed dead on, alot different to how he was during the nite... still, he was a wanker about it and had no excuse for hitting u, just don't let people like that get to u man

Excellent set once again, and nice meeting ya again man!

hope to see u on the 19th for Born 2 Dance!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page