Total online 2020
 Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 8 - Tracklist!

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 10

Author Thread  
Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,677 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/01/06 :  22:19:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
How far deep beneath Clubland X-Treme do you go in hardcore?

Do you know of anyone other than Hixxy, Styles Breeze etc?

Well, if this is his favorite Hardcore style... why shouldn't he buy it?
And there's nothing wrong with Hixxy, Styles and Breeze. It must have been the very first artists I got focused to, when I rediscovered Happy Hardcore back in 2009.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Warnman on 2012/01/07 01:22:41
don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2012/01/06 :  23:09:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:
i pre ordered on amazon today. i wasnt too impressed with the last 2 releases but still i will keep my hopes up. cd 3 should be good ennough with hixxy in it, for me he gets closest to what happy hardcore should sound like in 2011/12. :) :)

How far deep beneath Clubland X-Treme do you go in hardcore?

Do you know of anyone other than Hixxy, Styles Breeze etc?

i only got into hardcore relatively recently.. and over various "steps" from pop to eurodance, then trance and techno. i liked but i remember the first happy hardcore albums i got to know thanks to the internet and i finally was like BUM woah... i was just in ....

www.amazon.com/Xclusive-Happy-Hardcore-Technikore/dp/B0012PJZXK

this

www.amazon.com/True-Hardcore-Various-Artists/dp/B000V6K0SK/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1325890840&sr=1-1-fkmr2

and this one

www.amazon.com/True-Hardcore-2-Various-Artists/dp/B0018O5LP6/ref=pd_sim_m_1

and for some reason i still think these are the bests. checked out many others too and also got into live sets from HTID, UPROAR and others.

my faves are hixxy, dougal & gammer, mc whizzkid, breeze, ...

sure many here could name others but at the end ithink its a matter of personal taste and i think for my small country my knowledge about hhc is solid ;)

actually i would not have even posted but usually i dont buy cds but get them another way .. so there you go. i decided to go legal and hoping for a good cd set with nice tunes...

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/01/06 :  23:18:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
There's a whole world beyond the commercial wallpaper. I wish people didnt stop at albums mixed by the 'almighty' Dougal & Gammer or Styles & Breeze. The genre is full of better music that NEED the attention.

Stick around on the forums, check out peoples music, and experience for yourself what kinds of things you're missing :)

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2012/01/06 :  23:36:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
There's a whole world beyond the commercial wallpaper. I wish people didnt stop at albums mixed by the 'almighty' Dougal & Gammer or Styles & Breeze. The genre is full of better music that NEED the attention.

Stick around on the forums, check out peoples music, and experience for yourself what kinds of things you're missing :)

ofc. will contribute more to this forum in the future... always open for new things :)

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/06 :  23:46:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

ofc. will contribute more to this forum in the future... always open for new things :)

Im sure everyone here will be more than happy to help you get further into the scene, just ask :)

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/07 :  00:14:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah I'm with Warnman here, if you like it, keep enjoying it. Never stop enjoying the music you like, even if some of us don't like it. Hope you find more stuff you like too from being here though, whatever style it is.

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,677 posts
Posted - 2012/01/07 :  01:18:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

People are curious enough! Let them choose what kind of Hardcore they like to hear.
People will recognise and respect great Hardcore. This music isn't dead!

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/01/07 :  01:31:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I'm camping outside Tesco until this bad boy gets released, anybody else want me to pick them up a copy?

I'm sure you quite liked last years release, not in a best album of the year kind of way, but found like me it wasn't at all bad! I'm amazed you have jumped on the hate it before we here it bandwagon this time! I'll buy it (just for the collection lol) but as usual wait till it drops a few pounds in price!

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/01/07 :  02:06:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
You're right mate, had no problem with the last one (and others) and never been ashamed to say i own most of the Xtreme series. BUT, i bought them because they were perfect throwaway, cheesy fun and i knew i'd get my fix of the more 'serious' stuff elsewhere. This new one has a lot more of what i don't enjoy listening to on it so i'm not that interested. There are other albums out there that i'm more looking forward to and to be honest, unmixed CD's make more sense to me. I buy a lot of single tracks and i'll happily get the ones that i like, kind of ruins the experience of listening to a mix album when you skip through half of it!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,153 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/07 :  09:10:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
if this doesn't sell much, they're going to blame it on piracy anyways

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2012/01/07 :  10:53:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Looking forward to hearing hardcore from 2 years ago as if its fresh (because its not minimal). Im playing the system ;D

lol, that's a quality idea. Wish I'd done that.

quote:
I'm camping outside Tesco until this bad boy gets released, anybody else want me to pick them up a copy?

I was pretty sure you were joking earlier, but now I know for sure.

quote:
kind of ruins the experience of listening to a mix album when you skip through half of it!

Mate, that's a pretty generous estimate. 90% of Breeze's mix is going to be insufferable.

quote:
always open for new things :)

Fancy a drink at my place? :-/

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2012/01/08 :  14:23:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

sorry im already taken. :P

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,677 posts
Posted - 2012/01/09 :  19:47:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

sorry im already taken. :P

Bad excuse: threesome...!

lurker
Average Member

United States
187 posts
Posted - 2012/01/11 :  16:03:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lurker's homepage  Reply with quote
I could've sworn I heard a Deadmau5 remix in Breeze's preview. Did it get shot down or something?

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,687 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/01/13 :  14:40:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
Got my paws on it. Thoughts to follow...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page