Total online 1947
 Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 8 - Tracklist!

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 10

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  18:31:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Bigger and bolder with JBC. And what a tune it is.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  18:34:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
===

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Edited by - Dys7 on 2012/01/03 18:44:12
Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  18:36:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Immenze:
quote:
Originally posted by PexL:
Its true, and the 3cd is the best cd, for me, there are more Uk Hardcore :D

Yeah Darren, breeze and gammer have gone down the too breakbeat and electro path, UK Hardcore is rave music not chart music or house etc.

I'm not sure you quite understand what breakbeat is. Styles, Gammer and Breeze are not making breakbeat hardcore right now.

I think he's right - Gammers only made one breakbeat track and as far as I know styles and breeze haven't made any. Breakbeat is really only being produced by their respective artists- it seems like you're either a hardcore or a breakbeat producer. And imo breakbeat isn't bad anyways

What breakbeat track has Gammer made? I heard about this before but I thought it was just something someone wanted to see happen. Would be interesting to hear it.

Gammer & JB-C - Bigger and Bolder
Not a bad song either, heard it on his podcast

---

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  18:38:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

Just had a listen to that actually, to be honest I think the pianos sound a bit off. The drum n bass bit sounds alright but I don't think it can touch anything by HU Breaks, does come across more as a dnb/hardcore crossover than a breakbeat hardcore track. I'd personally say Gammer is more of a 4/4 person and I'm surprised he hasn't pushed himself further into the Hard Dance scene as his Hard Dance tracks are really good. A Scott Attril/Gammer Collab would be awesome and I'm not even a huge fan of Hard Dance

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,153 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  18:39:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
yea, they are only "breakdbeat" because of the electro/dubstep breakdown

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  18:39:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Just had a listen to that actually, to be honest I think the pianos sound a bit off. The drum n bass bit sounds alright but I don't think it can touch anything by HU Breaks, does come across more as a dnb/hardcore crossover than a breakbeat hardcore track. I'd personally say Gammer is more of a 4/4 person and I'm surprised he hasn't pushed himself further into the Hard Dance scene as his Hard Dance tracks are really good. A Scott Attril/Gammer Collab would be awesome and I'm not even a huge fan of Hard Dance

Gammer actually started off in Hard Dance before Dougal got a hold of him.

---

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  18:41:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
Edit: Whoopsie double post!

Edit edit: I have no idea what I'm doing here, facepalm

---

Edited by - Dys7 on 2012/01/03 18:42:36
PexL

Spain
44 posts
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  19:05:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PexL's homepage  Reply with quote
for me , the second CD, is futureworld CD, the label of breeze :)

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  19:41:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
Didnt expect anything different. Hixxy CD looks best to me simply because I have not heard his preview - or him produce Kick Beep Kick Boop Boop Kick Wuubb.

Im also not shocked at how much DS is on CD1, and how much Futureworld is on CD2. No space for anyone else. Thats what I like about HU albums. Always very selfless (unless they make the mistake of including Al Storm or Technikore).

Wont be buying until it drops to 3.00 or less in a 2nd hand shop or on Amazon :D CXH6 is almost down to that price I think. Looking forward to hearing hardcore from 2 years ago as if its fresh (because its not minimal). Im playing the system ;D

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  19:54:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dougal found Gammer when Gammer was 15 I believe. I always thought Gammer started off with more freeformy stuff.

And I have to say I never understand the hate for Al Storm, I don't pay much attention to his releases but there's definitely some Al Storm tracks out there I really like.

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  20:19:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dougal found Gammer when Gammer was 15 I believe. I always thought Gammer started off with more freeformy stuff.

And I have to say I never understand the hate for Al Storm, I don't pay much attention to his releases but there's definitely some Al Storm tracks out there I really like.

Yeah, like I said, I didn't like his Clubland stuff, didnt say I dislike all his stuff. If you want a definition of minimal in hardcore all you have to do is look up AL Storm - Werewolf.
Absolutely boring tune.
But to be fair, I enjoy some of his releases, I enjoyed his recent remix of Candee Jay - If I were you

---

Edited by - Dys7 on 2012/01/03 20:21:26
NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  20:26:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, like I said, I didn't like his Clubland stuff, didnt say I dislike all his stuff. If you want a definition of minimal in hardcore all you have to do is look up AL Storm - Werewolf.
Absolutely boring tune.
But to be fair, I enjoy some of his releases, I enjoyed his recent remix of Candee Jay - If I were you

Oh yeah Werewolf...yeah that didn't impress me in the slightest lol

I think I will always have time for Al Storm, I liked his old DJ Storm stuff and I know he's a big fan of the dutch cheese like I am. Al Storm is responsible for engineering a LOT of people's tracks in Hardcore and often goes uncredited for it, so you probably like more Al Storm tracks than you might think.

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/01/03 :  20:30:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Absolutely boring tune.

Or Mad House. In the commercial eye he lets himself down I feel. Compare his Whojamaflip or HU4 tracks to what hes done on HH or HU5. Its bitterly disappointing.

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2012/01/04 :  00:13:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage  Reply with quote
This was pretty much what I was expecting.
For some reason, CD3 appeals!

DJ-Hutchy

United Kingdom
355 posts
DJ-Hutchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/01/04 :  01:10:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Hutchy's homepage  Reply with quote
MadHouse & Werewolf are amazing tracks, yea they probs wont get dropped in a few years time like his uplifting anthems still do BUT...... those bad boys tear up dancefloors when you drop them. trust me any rave, you drop one of them in your set and watch the ravers bounce!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page