Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

DJ Outbreak - Hardcore Emotions

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Outbreak

United Kingdom
47 posts
Outbreak has attended 1 event
Posted - 2010/05/01 :  19:30:54  Show profile Send a private message
10 Min Hardcore Mix For April 30th 2010.

As always its better to download the full version for the extra (7mins) Length of the mix (found in vid description)!

If you like this mix, please comment and subscribe for more Mixes!

Please check out my other mixes by going to my channel

Feedback etc appreciated :)

You can also add em to facebook (link in vid description)

Thanks

Alert moderator
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/05/01 :  20:24:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
How about a link? ;)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Outbreak

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2010/05/01 :  23:17:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Outbreak's homepage
oh, rofl, silly me, i was in a rush, facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-xLxzzdv8

there we go :)

JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2010/05/02 :  20:54:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage
I enjoyed it man. I like the tracks a lot. I saw the track list and thought "Mmm, I probably wouldn't buy those tracks myself", but when you hear them in a mix, as opposed to just a sample on trackitdown or something, they can sometimes sound much better.

First transition was nice. Very nice actually. Second was also nice, but the third sounded slightly out. Not quite beat-matched completely.

I know people will say "Look, you need to post longer mixes" or something similar, but who gives a fcuk man. I don't care if it's four tracks, twenty tracks - whatever. If you make the effort to upload stuff and ask for people's support or comments, I'll always try to be helpful and I think other people should.

Still, there's no resaon you couldn't post a longer one, right? lol ;-)

Outbreak

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2010/05/03 :  16:47:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Outbreak's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
I enjoyed it man. I like the tracks a lot. I saw the track list and thought "Mmm, I probably wouldn't buy those tracks myself", but when you hear them in a mix, as opposed to just a sample on trackitdown or something, they can sometimes sound much better.

First transition was nice. Very nice actually. Second was also nice, but the third sounded slightly out. Not quite beat-matched completely.

I know people will say "Look, you need to post longer mixes" or something similar, but who gives a fcuk man. I don't care if it's four tracks, twenty tracks - whatever. If you make the effort to upload stuff and ask for people's support or comments, I'll always try to be helpful and I think other people should.

Still, there's no resaon you couldn't post a longer one, right? lol ;-)

Thanks for the great feedback man, makes doing these mixes worthwhile. I'm planning on 2 more 10 min mixes and then after hardcore heaven weekender i'm going to submit a longer mix to HHC Radio. If it doesn't get accepted for whatever reason, ill post it up here.

I just wish you tube didn't have a 10 min limit then id be able to post longer ones lol :(

Again thanks for the feedback man greatly appreciated

DJ Specimen

United States
350 posts
Posted - 2010/05/03 :  18:00:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Specimen's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Outbreak:
I just wish you tube didn't have a 10 min limit then id be able to post longer ones lol :(

Since you didn't record yourself mixing like some other DJs do, there's really not much point to the video part... you should use soundcloud or speedyshare so people can still stream it and not commit to downloading it, but it's also available to download and not limited by length :D

Also, pretty sweet mix, but it didn't feel like it had enough energy in it for me. Then again, it's finals week and I live in a dorm so my speakers are turned pretty low, could be my fault.

That's right, hellokitty.com, and don't act like you don't want one too.

Edited by - DJ Specimen on 2010/05/03 18:01:28
Outbreak

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2010/05/04 :  02:16:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Outbreak's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Specimen:
quote:
Originally posted by Outbreak:

Since you didn't record yourself mixing like some other DJs do, there's really not much point to the video part... you should use soundcloud or speedyshare so people can still stream it and not commit to downloading it, but it's also available to download and not limited by length :D

Also, pretty sweet mix, but it didn't feel like it had enough energy in it for me. Then again, it's finals week and I live in a dorm so my speakers are turned pretty low, could be my fault.

Thanks man, yea not much energy in this one... im going through an emotional time now so i made this mix :)

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page