Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
DJ_Rx

Finland
42 posts
DJ_Rx is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2010/01/19 :  06:20:18  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_Rx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Rx:
Woops my bad! :D accept accept accept! :D

EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!

anyways. I could make a ******* off the 116 tracks uploaded (all of the tracks on finrg/download, excluding the mixes). Only thing is that I've changed the ID3 tags (some didnt even have them)

Awesome man, it really doesnt matter if the ID3 tags do not match as youve done so good job on putting them in order, in fact we could later use this tor-rent as a base for the official FINRG tor-rent (we want to add some special extra media bits on it) at later date after weve got all the tracks online first!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,151 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2010/01/19 :  08:44:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

anyways. I could make a ******* off the 116 tracks uploaded (all of the tracks on finrg/download, excluding the mixes). Only thing is that I've changed the ID3 tags (some didnt even have them)

Awesome man, it really doesnt matter if the ID3 tags do not match as youve done so good job on putting them in order, in fact we could later use this tor-rent as a base for the official FINRG tor-rent (we want to add some special extra media bits on it) at later date after weve got all the tracks online first!

Yea, but I'd prefer it could be divided first, like into FINRG, FINRG Digi, HDIGI and unreleased

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

atomsk
Advanced Member

United States
1,660 posts
Posted - 2010/01/19 :  08:56:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit atomsk's homepage  Reply with quote
Well if some has a toorent going ill try and help seed at night, and when i get my net back ill seed for a while too....

How big is this toorent anyways?

DJ_Rx

Finland
42 posts
Posted - 2010/01/19 :  09:36:16  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_Rx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yea, but I'd prefer it could be divided first, like into FINRG, FINRG Digi, HDIGI and unreleased

I think we will devide the tracks according to artist instead of the sub-labels we have... Anyways, Im quite sure well provide the tor-rent in some of time... At the moments our main task is to upload all the tracks to our soundlcoud account, which will take some time...

DJ_Rx

Finland
42 posts
Posted - 2010/01/19 :  09:37:42  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_Rx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by atomsk:
Well if some has a toorent going ill try and help seed at night, and when i get my net back ill seed for a while too....

How big is this toorent anyways?

Umm we are not doing this in near future though, theres far more important things to do at the moment than compiling the FINRG tor-rrent file :/

Palms

Australia
47 posts
Palms has attended 1 event
Posted - 2010/01/19 :  10:08:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Palms's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks for this. Downloading all the tracks!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,151 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2010/01/19 :  10:47:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I've temporarily made 3 toorents, which you can get at http://www.samination.se/files/fintor/

explaination of each file;
All files where downloaded the 17th of Jan, so if there's any new ones uploaded on soundcloud after that, they wont be here. None of the mixes are on this toorents.
FINRG (re-tagged)[100117]: Contains all tracks retagged with artist, title and album/copyright. Comments are intact.
FINRG [100117]: Contains the files from soundcloud and finrg.com, without editing. You can help seed this.
FINRG Wavs [100117]: Contains the Wave files

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

DJ_Rx

Finland
42 posts
Posted - 2010/01/22 :  13:10:53  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_Rx's homepage  Reply with quote
seeding

atomsk
Advanced Member

United States
1,660 posts
Posted - 2010/01/23 :  01:30:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit atomsk's homepage  Reply with quote
downing it right now
will seed at night/when i can

Fractal Dimension

Hungary
25 posts
Posted - 2010/01/24 :  19:52:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fractal Dimension's homepage  Reply with quote
Way to go, FINRG! I'm really thrilled to see more and more artists and labels embrace (as opposed to fight) the Internet and digital-only ways of music distribution. One of my favourite artists, Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) has a couple of very interesting thoughts on this in this Digg Dialogg interview: http://revision3.com/diggdialogg/trentreznor. It might be interesting for both individual artists and labels, so check it out! Oh, and if you're so inclined, drool over Reznor's exquisite collection of analog and digital audio gear visible in the background...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page