Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

In Your Head Records Forth Coming Clips

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Dartford-ravin-crew has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/09/25 :  20:21:16  Show profile Send a private message

With the success of our current releases we at In Your Head Records thought that we would let you have a listen to some of our forth coming tracks..

IYHR has recently gone from strength to strength with tracks featuring on NSR: - Hardcore Explosion and on Try & Tested's Free album release Ravers Addition Vol 2

We are now also available on IMO Downloads & Juno Downloads. We currently have 6 releases out on both and also a free track from Periferal and a amazing free remix coming from IYHR exclusive #1 producer Gisbo..

Now It is time for the next batch of releases from IYHR.

Alex Whitehouse - It's All Around Us

Our first forth coming release is from Alex Whitehouse. This is Alex's follow up track to Dirty Hardcore B1tch..
With a pumping Freeform feel to it with a solid bassline and thumping kick this is sure to get you up and dancing... Currently being played out by Lady B

X-cyte - Rock The Party

X-cyte has recently gone from strength to strength putting out some amazing tracks at the moment..
This Original Track by X-cyte is by far some of his best work so far.. This track has it all and has people all over the place dancing like mad. Currently being played out by Lady B, Corruption and on Hoodzie's Ravers Addition Vol 2

Gisbo - I Need Your Love

This is the First release from IYHR's very own Gisbo.. Singer, producer the whole works. With a track currently featuring on Hoodzie's Ravers Addition Vol 2. Gisbo's vocal talents have been noticed by a large amount of producers.. This is the first of many vocal based hardcore tracks from this upcoming talent.

Alert moderator

Edited by - Dartford-ravin-crew on 2009/09/25 20:22:40
CiALiN
Advanced Member

Ireland
535 posts
Posted - 2009/09/26 :  00:10:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CiALiN's homepage
really like the x-cyte track..not to sure about the gisbo one though :Sseems very basic

http://www.myspace.com/sirsimpleton

http://www.youtube.com/cialino00o00o

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2009/09/26 :  17:28:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dartford-ravin-crew's homepage
maybe that not the best clip..
check out one of the remixes he's done that will be coming out on the label soon maybe free http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41DoMQDyAr0

Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2009/09/29 :  23:26:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dartford-ravin-crew's homepage
anyone else?

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  14:36:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
Agree with CiALiN about the Gisbo track. The Alex Whitehouse track isn't really my thing, too much bleep, blip, bleep, bleepadee bleep blip bleep....others may like it though. The X-Cyte track sounds the strongest of the bunch, thought he was signed exclusively to NSR? Listening on shitty laptop speakers at the mo so that's as detailed feedback as i can give.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Edited by - Meathead on 2009/09/30 14:49:54
redwingz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,483 posts
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  14:41:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
Agree with CiALiN about the Gisbo track. The Alex Bassjunkie track isn't really my thing, too much bleep, blip, bleep, bleepadee bleep blip bleep....others may like it though. The X-Cyte track sounds the strongest of the bunch, thought he was signed exclusively to NSR? Listening on shitty laptop speakers at the mo so that's as detailed feedback as i can give.

Alex BassJunkie?? It really says that does it mate :p lol

The clips only bein at 96kbps makes it hard to tell quality, but the X-Cyte track is a good one!

X-Cyte is exclusive to NSR now, but he still has a few tracks that other labels signed before we signed him exclusive, which is why you may see his name pop up on other labels over the next few months, but anything he makes now is only for NSR, unless its remix work

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  14:49:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
Agree with CiALiN about the Gisbo track. The Alex Bassjunkie track isn't really my thing, too much bleep, blip, bleep, bleepadee bleep blip bleep....others may like it though. The X-Cyte track sounds the strongest of the bunch, thought he was signed exclusively to NSR? Listening on shitty laptop speakers at the mo so that's as detailed feedback as i can give.

Alex BassJunkie?? It really says that does it mate :p lol

The clips only bein at 96kbps makes it hard to tell quality, but the X-Cyte track is a good one!

X-Cyte is exclusive to NSR now, but he still has a few tracks that other labels signed before we signed him exclusive, which is why you may see his name pop up on other labels over the next few months, but anything he makes now is only for NSR, unless its remix work

You find dyslecksier funny du u? lol didn't read the name properly just saw alex in the download link . Apoligies and what not.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  20:52:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
really liking these, bit more my kinda Upfront Hardcore! I've been really impressed with what i've heard from X-Cyte so far & really looking forward to more from him!

not a great fan of the gisbo track as i'm not a huge of fan overly vocal driven Hardcore but thats not to say other people wont appreciate it, just not my kinda thing.

yeah, all round good standard & well worth a listen!

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2009/09/30 20:53:31
moz
Starting Member

Russia
8 posts
Posted - 2009/10/01 :  11:37:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit moz's homepage
very much waiting alex whitehouse "bleep, blip, bleep" heheh)

Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2009/10/26 :  19:04:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dartford-ravin-crew's homepage
These tracks are available from Juno Downloads and Imo Downloads

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.99 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page