My first attempt at mixing.

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
DjSakari

United States
383 posts
Posted - 2009/07/31 :  14:52:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjSakari's homepage  Reply with quote
Haha yeah I do get it, but it's okay. I have purchased Clubland X-Treme Hardcore Vol. 1, 2, and 4 (got outbid on 3). And I took down the mix.

Why can't I put it in youtube format though? Silver, Cotts, Ravine, and everyone else does it.....

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/07/31 :  15:06:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
i think the issue is that they actually in the videos mixing so you can watch what they do etc etc

where as an picture with a 10,20 even 30 minute mix is pointless, then you have to stream the mix, which isnt always ideal, then you could close the browser bceause you've finished looking at a page, forgetting that you were having to listen to audio via a video stream through a webpage.....

Video = Moving images
Mp3 = Audio

nobody really wants to leave a browser window open to listen to a mix when they can have winamp or some other audio program playing the mix minimised in the taskbar (down be the clock)

Rayovac
Advanced Member

United States
2,049 posts
Rayovac has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/07/31 :  15:17:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rayovac's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjSakari:
Why can't I put it in youtube format though? Silver, Cotts, Ravine, and everyone else does it.....

Yes but, I think those are more on the demo side. All three of those DJs often submit actual, serious, full mixes to the HHC radio (and other places sometimes).

This also means "People read."

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/07/31 :  22:20:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Those dudes are YouTube famous though. They could do a 10 minute mix of farting and pooping noises and it would get massive amounts of hits. Plus it's actually them DJing, which is more entertaining especially when you have Cotts spinning his pancakes on the decks or Ravine always doing some ridiculous dancing and inane commentary.

Also for mixing tunes, I would recommend getting songs from Juno and IMO, unmixed tracks are much easier and more friendly than already mixed tracks (like on Clubland) because... well, I think it's pretty self explanatory.

TheOneNOnly
Advanced Member

United States
1,937 posts
Posted - 2009/08/01 :  03:51:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TheOneNOnly's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trimms:
quote:

Those dudes are YouTube famous though. They could do a 10 minute mix of farting and pooping noises and it would get massive amounts of hits. Plus it's actually them DJing, which is more entertaining especially when you have Cotts spinning his pancakes on the decks or Ravine always doing some ridiculous dancing and inane commentary.

Also for mixing tunes, I would recommend getting songs from Juno and IMO, unmixed tracks are much easier and more friendly than already mixed tracks (like on Clubland) because... well, I think it's pretty self explanatory.

But if I add a flanger effect to someone else's mix, I can say it's my mix!

Kidding, don't do that!

The Past, The Present, The Future (CD One)
The Past, The Present, The Future (CD Two)

HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/08/01 :  14:36:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage  Reply with quote

But if I add a flanger effect to someone else's mix, I can say it's my mix!

Kidding, don't do that!
[/quote]

hahahahahahha

classic..

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page