New track, 160bpm!

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  01:52:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage  Reply with quote

It took our innovation to to bounce from acid house, to jungle, to d'n'b, to trance, to happy hardcore, to uk hardcore, to other shit aswell.

though, can't take all the glory. Holland played a big part in developing music too.

Anyway, what's up with all this Brit hatred? Is it just a podgey 13 year old american not quite sure what he's saying or why he's saying it?
[/quote]

soo true.. what about debstep.. just the latest bastard child to happen in this country.
but big up to holland.. i agree hugely influential in hardcore as we know and love..

and regarding 13y old yank hahaha love it.

Im off to bed.
peace

Alert moderator Go to top of page
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  02:05:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

and regarding 13y old yank hahaha love it.

ahh, he's only returned due to his adverse behavior caused by early stages of puberty.... bless.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

DJ_VISION
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  02:33:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_VISION's homepage  Reply with quote
hey nak, good start on the sounds. just took a quick listen, so correct me if there is some later on, but try adding a little reverb and delay here and there. could spice things up a bit

choonland
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  03:21:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit choonland's homepage  Reply with quote
hi nakk!

I actually think its cool, it has some fun parts

on the other hand tough, the same lead playing all time can be monotonous, so you could try using diferent instruments throughout the song to add more dynamism, or make a secondary synth that plays around with the lead, its all about keeping the track interesting ;)

and perhaps it a little too long, so you could leave the most interesting parts, and delete what you think is not that good.

some of my first tunes where 7 -14 minutes, lol! and keeping the listener interested for that long is too hard. also I think sintetice your ideas, and say all you wanna say in a short period of time is a good excercise

HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  10:39:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:

and perhaps it a little too long, so you could leave the most interesting parts, and delete what you think is not that good.

some of my first tunes where 7 -14 minutes, lol! and keeping the listener interested for that long is too hard. also I think sintetice your ideas, and say all you wanna say in a short period of time is a good excercise

have to agree.
dont be scared to chop stuff out thats shit.. or boring..
took me yearssssssss to do that!
short and sweet is always better especially at this stage..
when its time to play ur tune in a club.. u can always remix/lengthen it for that occassion!

respect

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  10:50:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
I have to agree with Naturatech regarding the length of the track, not because 7:30 is too long for a track it's just that if you have a track for 7 minutes it needs to be able to keep people captivated for 7 minutes. Sadly this track doesn't seem to have the energy to go that long.

It's got a nice intro but the main melody needs something more in the way of melody, maybe another sound playing along that compliments the main melody so they bouncy off each other and keep the energy up. It's not a bad base to play with by a long way I just think it needs a few extra elements to keep it from being a bit "meh".

TechnoCal

Canada
48 posts
Posted - 2009/07/09 :  07:02:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TechnoCal's homepage  Reply with quote
Bahaha Kinokoboy you are such a loser. Seriously people post things on here to get feedback on what they've done not to be bombarded by useless comments. And of course, I do agree with HarryUK leave it to the yanks to try to take credit for everything and to say useless things like "My country is bigger than yours". Well, my country is above you and if we could, we'd split away because all we get is ******** for being "America Junior" when we are hardly like you at all. We have morals.

Newest track - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4vafmCD2WA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i-Ud_ujeVA

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/07/09 :  14:21:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by KinokoBoy:
Harry, are you a wigger? I guess in your backward country the term would be "chav."

if he was a chav 'e wud talk lik dis.
quote:
no one rave's like the brits.. FACT!!!!!!!!!

Im sure the dutch would beg to differ.

HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/07/10 :  10:57:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage  Reply with quote

quote:
no one rave's like the brits.. FACT!!!!!!!!!

Im sure the dutch would beg to differ.
[/quote]

true that! the dutch are mental..
but come on we do rave well..

Peace

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page