Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

JNKS - 3* new FINRG -tunes!

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Jnks
Starting Member

Finland
5 posts
Posted - 2009/06/02 :  21:29:49  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Jnks's homepage
Hi there!

I'm JNKS, a hardcore DJ & producer from Finland and a part of the infamous FINRG Recordings and it's sub-label Hybridize.
I've been deejaying for around 5 years now and starting to learn a bit of producing. I'd really like to receive some feedback about the tracks and find out some ways how to improve my production.
Here's three pieces of my latest production. Clips are short 128kbps MP3 clips. If you are interested for high quality ones, drop me an contact!
I'd be happy to work for some collabs or remixes also!

Jnks - Type O-negative [Unsigned]
My latest track is all about uplift! Aggressive arpeggio melody combined with rolling bassline, special breakdown and a twist of psy-trance. The track is unsigned at the moment.
DOWNLOAD

Sam One - Supernova (Jnks Remix) [Hybridize]
'Supernova' by Sam One is a hypnotizing 155 BPM Hard Trance anthem. I was given a change to remix it and I came up with an track combining some 168 BPM Freeform and Drum & Bass. The track is released on Hybridize and it's available on FINRG.com
DOWNLOAD

DJ Rx - Code Of Silence (Jnks Remix) [FREE!]
FINRG headman DJ Rx shows some massive talent with the epic piece 'Code Of Silence'. My remix adds some pace and acid in the mix with the original beautiful melody. This track will be released FREE in couple of weeks, I'll keep you posted!
DOWNLOAD

JNKS-Music.com
JNKS' MySpace
FINRG.com

JNKS-music.com[/url]
[url=www.finrg.com]FINRG.com

Alert moderator

Edited by - Jnks on 2009/06/02 22:12:50
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/06/02 :  23:28:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
Supernova is ****ing class! Loving the wobbly D&B break especially
You did a great job on the remix imo. Just listening to the original now, not my cup of tea, yours is much better mate. Listening to that Dubstep style D&B section again, **** me its good, i wish it were longer tbh but its still a great track. Will download soon as i get a chance.

Code of silence is pretty dam good too. Looking forward to that one!

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Jnks
Starting Member

Finland
5 posts
Posted - 2009/06/09 :  15:51:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jnks's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
You did a great job on the remix imo. Just listening to the original now, not my cup of tea, yours is much better mate. Listening to that Dubstep style D&B section again, **** me its good, i wish it were longer tbh but its still a great track. Will download soon as i get a chance.

Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed!
Regarding to that D&B section on Supernova, I'm just working on a tune with full 140bpm Dubstep -breakdown. More on that later on!

I'm just making the last tweaks on Code Of SIlence and it should be available in a week!

JNKS-music.com[/url]
[url=www.finrg.com]FINRG.com

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/06/09 :  19:52:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Jnks:
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:

Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed!
Regarding to that D&B section on Supernova, I'm just working on a tune with full 140bpm Dubstep -breakdown. More on that later on!

I'm just making the last tweaks on Code Of SIlence and it should be available in a week!

Hope you do a good job, i love Dubstep but Hardcore has a habit of ruining things. Dubcore or whatever it was called by stylus and someone else i think was awful. Looking forward to hearing it anyway mate and Code Of Silence.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page