Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

*Forthcoming ReBuild Music Clips - Darwin & more*

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2009/05/07 :  21:54:17  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage

Hi all!

I've been busy lately sorting out the release schedule for ReBuild and thought I'd post some clips up of new stuff so people know what to expect over the next few weeks and months! There's solo releases, a Hardcore Underground EP and a Devastate Remix EP all to come. What are you waiting for? Click those links!

Darwin ft Ant Johnson - 'When The Sun Comes Out'

Darwin & Ant Johnson's new track just oozes Summer vibes! Big kickdrum, 96 style riffs and Ant's vocal helps to make this the anthem of the year. Just brilliant!

Fracus - 'Never Coming Back'

Fracus delivers an uplifting workout featuring his own vocals and a catchy lead. Feel good hardcore that really works!

Both the Fracus and Darwin tracks (along with an Entity track that will be paraded at a later date) will feature along with something a little bit different on the forthcoming Hardcore Underground EP out in June/July.

Devastate - 'Mood Music' (Oli G remix)

This track, along with 2 or 3 others, will feature on a forthcoming Devastate remix EP. Expect a big kickdrum remix of 'Evolution' and a remix of 'Crowd Noise' along with some other tasty surprises. Devastate is my hero. Make him your hero...TODAY!

Mozz - 'Rock This'

Mozz takes a break from making babies and drinking red wine to drum up this corker for ReBuild. Big kickdrum? Check. Pianos? Check. Off stabs? Check. Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

Mozz & Thumpa - 'Let Yoursen Go'

The boys are back in town! Originally started with Oli G in 2005, myself and Mozz finally finished this the other week. My own riffs and everything, and I make a good cup of tea too! :wink:

These tracks will be out at some point although they haven't been fit into the schedule as yet. 'Rock This' will be finished over the next week or so. I will pencil them into the schedule soon!

And let's not forget the tracks out in June. RBM009 to RBM012 are done, dusted and ready to go. OUT IN JUNE 2009!

Pinnacle & Prospect - 'I Know I'm Rushin' (OUT JUNE 09!) Quirky instrumentalcore FTW!

Freestyle & Scott Potential - 'Killing Time' (OUT JUNE 09!) Did some order some Ruffneck?

Auscore - 'Level Up' (OUT JUNE 09!) Pads galore! Check the wobbly riff!

Adam J - 'Rasta Blaster' (OUT JUNE 09!) Big kickdrum and stab massacre!

God that took me ages to write. Please join the ReBuild Music Facebook page for FREE TRACKS, mixes, updates and clips.

The first 8 tracks are still available to buy from Junodownload so get buying!

Thanks, much love.

Olly (Thumpa)

Alert moderator
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/05/08 :  20:32:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
I'm surprised no yanks have commented on the Darwin tune yet...its cheese on toast!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/05/11 :  08:32:52  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
The Facebook page is slowly creeping up in membership and I've got a great Devastate & Freestyle track to give away when it hits 200 members so please invite your friends and loved ones on facebook. Its a win win situation if you invite your bredrins, you all get free tracks and I get the word on the street quicker!

If all the ReBuild facebook members invite one friend then we will have 300 members, so I can give another track away free!

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/05/12 :  18:52:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
BUMP!!!

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/05/18 :  00:16:31  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
to the top!

Deverse

Australia
294 posts
Deverse has attended 2 events
Posted - 2009/05/20 :  04:07:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Deverse's homepage
**** yes for 'Never Coming Back'

:D

www.myspace.com/djdeverse || www.soundcloud.com/djdeverse

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/05/23 :  09:05:42  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
safe!

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/05/23 :  10:40:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
Good stuff mate. Mood Music = amazing! Rasta Blaster sounds cool as **** too. Looking forward to these releases. Just joined the Facebook group too, names Paul Macdonald, send me free shit!

Keep up t'good work mate.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  08:27:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
Let me know you got the free tracks ok Paul!

BUMP!

Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2009/06/18 :  01:49:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage
Devastate-MoodMusic(OliGRemix)

Oh yeh, Hardcore Goa Trance.

Bloody marvelous.

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2009/06/19 :  17:06:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage
Massively agreeing with Deverse here. Never Coming Back - Absolutely gorgeous stuff mate! Enjoying that enormously.

Let Yoursen Go is pretty powerful too.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/06/19 :  17:21:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
Let me know you got the free tracks ok Paul!

BUMP!

Aye, the Mozz tracks? I did indeed mate! Much appreciated, downloading now.

Oh and i see it's June, very much looking forward to the new releases!

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page