Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

** AWF006 - FALLING OVER THE MOON RELEASED!!!!! **

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Starstruck
Advanced Member

Australia
1,152 posts
Starstruck has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/04/04 :  05:06:57  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Starstruck's homepage
Hey boys and girls.

After not very long last at all! Falling over the moon EP has been released !!! A modern hardcore remake of "Moratto - Radar System" (As was DJ Daydream - Falling Over The Moon). This release features the "original" by Myself and Influx and a remix by Lumin8.

AWF 006 - FALLING OVER THE MOON

a - Starstruck & Influx ft. Zuraya Hamilton - Falling Over The Moon

The newest release out on Australias newest and biggest Hardcore digital label! Me and Influx teamed up to produce this slammer! In essence it is a remake of "Moratto - Radar System" (As was DJ Daydream - Falling Over The Moon), complete with resung vocals and a sharp Hardcore edge! Featuring very uplifting riffs and a deep powerful bass alongside a great breakdown, this track is sure to get you guys interested!!! Keep your eyes out for alot of upcoming material, it's not too far away!

b - Starstruck & Influx ft. Zuraya Hamilton - Falling Over The Moon (Lumin8 Remix)

The flipside of the Falling over the moon release features a remix produced by Lumin8. Quite alot different to the original, featuring extremely punchy percussion and a very phat offbeat stab melody and bass. Another notable feature is the catchy vocal cuts, guarenteed to interest you in this masterpiece remix. Along with a lush chime filled breakdown, before breaking into kick bass and vocal cutting mayhem, then leading into the euphoric main with the offbeat riff, you wont be disapointed with this slammer!

Clips may be heard at my Australia with Force myspace, or they may be heard or downloaded at the imodownload Australia with Force page. Keep in mind the clips on imodownload are 64 kbps by policy. Additional contact details, demo submission details and future release information is on the myspace. Keep your eyes and ears out for the Neverending Story EP. Due for release NEXT SATURDAY. Feautring an original by Myself and Lumin8, aswell as an Influx remix and a S3RL remix.

Take care and Thankyou,

Starstruck (James Hooper)
Australia with Force

Email/MSN - [email protected]
Myspace @ - http://www.myspace.com/australiawithforce
Purchase @ - http://www.imodownload.com/Australia-With-Force
Discogs - http://www.discogs.com/Starstruck-3-Influx-7-feat-Zuraya-Hamilton-Falling-Over-The-Moon/release/1671387

Alert moderator

Edited by - Starstruck on 2009/04/04 05:08:44

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page