Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2009/03/27 :  19:30:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
With BBCode :

[url=enterurl]Your text here[/url]

;)

Oh yeah, how could I forget ! I also like High Contrast's remix of it ( dunno if you're into Drum & Bass, High Contrast is a big DnB DJ & producer ). Oh yeah and You're No Good To Me ! Don't remember who made the Happy Hardcore Remix but I have : You're No Good For Me__Tocadiscos Recover Mix, which is a House track. I like the Happy Hardcore remix a lot, and the piano in the track is the same as the one in Pjanoo !

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Citrick
Average Member

Ireland
234 posts
Posted - 2009/03/27 :  19:53:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Citrick's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
With BBCode :

[url=enterurl]Your text here[/url]

;)

Oh yeah, how could I forget ! I also like High Contrast's remix of it ( dunno if you're into Drum & Bass, High Contrast is a big DnB DJ & producer ). Oh yeah and You're No Good To Me ! Don't remember who made the Happy Hardcore Remix but I have : You're No Good For Me__Tocadiscos Recover Mix, which is a House track. I like the Happy Hardcore remix a lot, and the piano in the track is the same as the one in Pjanoo !

Oh thank you very much. You shall see an update to my signature soon i think

Yeah I really like the High Contrast mix of Pjanoo. Very very good remix. No I'm not really into Drum & Bass but its always been something I'd like to get into. Like I have Pendulum's albums and a few random remixes here and there but thats about it. Wanna point me in the direction of some good stuff?

Oh I had only heard "Prodigy - No good". Just heard the Tocasdisco Mix there. What a tune. Very nice bass in it. Still love the Prodigy one though have you heard it?

Woo I just put a link in a word on HHC Go me

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2009/03/27 :  23:33:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
Nah didn't hear the one from prodigy yet, sounds nice. BTW I've seen the track "Voodoo People" on the side, also from Prodigy, reminded me of Reese's Breakbeat Hardcore remix of it, kicks ass, wanna hear that track now :)

I'm also not really into Drum & Bass, I've got some random stuff here from various artists, I always wanted to get into it, but never did, no idea why. Usually I just get some tracks from friends or I listen to the radio station UK Bass Radio. They're so many different styles of DnB, it all depends what you like. There's DnB that sounds almost like rock ( example : Propane Nightmare ( Celldweller Remix ) - Pendulum, love it ) and then DnB that is almost like Hardcore ( example : The 6th sense - cytech, awesome track ).

Citrick
Average Member

Ireland
234 posts
Posted - 2009/03/28 :  13:01:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Citrick's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
Nah didn't hear the one from prodigy yet, sounds nice. BTW I've seen the track "Voodoo People" on the side, also from Prodigy, reminded me of Reese's Breakbeat Hardcore remix of it, kicks ass, wanna hear that track now :)

I'm also not really into Drum & Bass, I've got some random stuff here from various artists, I always wanted to get into it, but never did, no idea why. Usually I just get some tracks from friends or I listen to the radio station UK Bass Radio. They're so many different styles of DnB, it all depends what you like. There's DnB that sounds almost like rock ( example : Propane Nightmare ( Celldweller Remix ) - Pendulum, love it ) and then DnB that is almost like Hardcore ( example : The 6th sense - cytech, awesome track ).

Yeah the Prodigy one is very good. I think I've heard the breakbeat hardcore remix of Voodoo People. Not sure though. It rings bell alright like. I shall look it up now...

UK Bass Radio eh? Never heard of it. I think I might tune into that. Try and find some good D&B. Yeah like alot of the D&B I've heard has been very dark. Which isn't bad but I love the uplifting D&B like the High Contrast remix of Pjanoo. I wanna find more of that stuff. Do you know any?

Yeah I just listened to The 6th Sense track there its very hardcore-ish. But also very dark. I like it. Have you heard "Alistair Storm - Thug (Breaks Mix)"?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page