Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
DJ SCOTT DEVOTION

United Kingdom
390 posts
DJ SCOTT DEVOTION is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2009/03/12 :  22:59:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ SCOTT DEVOTION's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Clips and freebies will start going up next week!

Home stretch.....

CDJay

Home stretch you say with a smile mate :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Torpex
Advanced Member

Poland
824 posts
Torpex has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/03/13 :  10:32:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Torpex's homepage  Reply with quote
*drools*

Dj Sc@r

United Kingdom
488 posts
Dj Sc@r is verified hardcore artist Dj Sc@r has attended 79 events
Posted - 2009/04/03 :  16:12:08  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Sc@r's homepage  Reply with quote
yay its out soon!!!!!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2009/04/03 :  16:33:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Packaging up, labelling, and posting pre-orders right now!

CDJay

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/04/03 :  16:55:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
i pre-ordered through HU website....so i dont get the free bonus track...lame! :(

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2009/04/03 :  17:04:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
i pre-ordered through HU website....so i dont get the free bonus track...lame! :(

There are other ways to get it ;)

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2009/04/03 :  17:26:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
im not having sex with you revs.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/04/03 :  17:46:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
im not having sex with you revs.

I will! Gimme!

EDIT

Just check my emai.... its been ****ing posted!!!!!

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Edited by - Meathead on 2009/04/03 17:53:04
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/04/06 :  09:58:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
i just checked out the previews on Juno (check show out of stock items box and it will show up) and OMFG!!!!!

This album is clearly the best 4CD Hardcore compilation in my books!!!!! Bonkers 15 is now a distant 2nd as far as 4CD compilations go

Brisk & Ham did an amazing job, and what a way to start a compilation!

I simply couldn't wait for mine to get in the mail a week later than ppl in the UK

The question now is, can HU3 ever be topped?

iano

United Kingdom
37 posts
Posted - 2009/04/06 :  10:06:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit iano's homepage  Reply with quote
Got the dispatch email today!! YAY Im so looking forward to this. The Entity Track on CD4 is fookin awesome. Been wanting it for a while :) Cant wait this will make my holiday next week thee best ever, rented house, few mates and HU3 to blast the entire time. Yeo!

Dogsy
Average Member

United Kingdom
212 posts
Dogsy has attended 4 events
Posted - 2009/04/06 :  10:41:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dogsy's homepage  Reply with quote
I checked them out on juno last night. I didnt have enough time to check them all out as I had to jump off the laptop.But got though the Brisk & Ham cd and thought it sounded awesome! !Ill listen to the rest tonight when I get home. Im just gonna have to wait till the end of the week till I get payed to buy it!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2009/04/06 :  10:47:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
you guys must have ordered through HMV?

i ordered through HU cause i have no email to say it was dispatched....and its not arrived yet... :(

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2009/04/06 :  11:15:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Sorry we'll send out confirmation of postage today.

Statement as prepared by Fracus on Saturday early afternoon:

"All mail order has been shipped, however the flurry of last minute orders and orders from happyhardcore.com meant that despite staying up all night (we haven't been to sleep yet) packaging everything, the post office had just one member of staff to deal with our things. We made sure we left plenty of time to get everything "franked" (have I made that word up?) in time as the post office shuts at 4pm, however we were delighted to find out after the fact that the post leaves at 12 on a Saturday and there is no last collection like there is during the week. By the time everything was stickered and processed, that collection had occured. Upshot being, 99% of these are going to arrive on Tuesday morning. It's weird, reading this back you'd have probably thought that we might have considered this but when there are literally just two of you (both deeply deeply stressed and in financially precarious positions as a result of said album) doing everything, things slip through the net. Can't really offer up any other excuses, if I'd had the energy to cry in the post office I probably would have done, we wanted everyone to get these on Monday morning. Honesty is always the best policy though, so just thought we'd keep everyone in the loop and hopefully quel any fears about CD's getting lost in the post."

I will start a seperate feedback thread now, it is available in stores now verified personally

CDJay

Quicksilver
Advanced Member

Sweden
2,545 posts
Posted - 2009/04/06 :  11:16:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Quicksilver's homepage  Reply with quote
*jumps up and down*

I got it, I got it, I got it!

I feel like a child on Christmas! *Rips open the package*

My SOUNDCLOUD

iano

United Kingdom
37 posts
Posted - 2009/04/06 :  11:30:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit iano's homepage  Reply with quote
I got mine from Amazon.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page