of 3

Author Thread  
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2009/02/23 :  15:57:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:

Bulby hope you both do as well. Bit of a messy weekend Bulby? lol good good. Whenever you get a chance mate, there's even a bit of Electro-core in there man ;)

Nice. 8-) haha.

Yes mate. Party Friday and Saturday, sod all sleep and lots of messiness has left me feeling like I've aged about 60 years over the weekend. :( All good fun though.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/02/23 :  16:47:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:

Bulby hope you both do as well. Bit of a messy weekend Bulby? lol good good. Whenever you get a chance mate, there's even a bit of Electro-core in there man ;)

Nice. 8-) haha.

Yes mate. Party Friday and Saturday, sod all sleep and lots of messiness has left me feeling like I've aged about 60 years over the weekend. :( All good fun though.

Aye, it sounds good to me mate. Suppose the last thing you need right now is Hardcore and Hard D&B haha.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/02/24 :  11:14:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
hey! i enjoyed it thankyou

really cant stand that vocal sample "Raise yo hanzup in the AY YAHHH"
i had to skip that one - as i would any song that uses that sample :P

rest of it was very enjoyable :) mixing was spot on, not really my style of drum n bass at the end though ;)

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/02/24 :  14:36:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
hey! i enjoyed it thankyou

really cant stand that vocal sample "Raise yo hanzup in the AY YAHHH"
i had to skip that one - as i would any song that uses that sample :P

rest of it was very enjoyable :) mixing was spot on, not really my style of drum n bass at the end though ;)

Fair enough mate.

The sample doesnt bother me tbh, its just the bouncey-ness and how fun that track is that i love so had to throw it on there. Its not on for long anyway, but of course its all about personal taste.

Haha yeah i knew the D&B part could throw a few people off, but i like to include a bit of everything in my mixes. Cheers for checking it out though and giving us your feedback, i appreciate it! Glad you enjoyed it

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/03/02 :  11:21:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
I think a bump is in order..... just to celebrate the new area of the forum of course ;)

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2009/03/02 :  11:37:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
Not been on my home comp for over a week now but I will grab this when I get a chance mate!

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/03/02 :  23:20:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
Haha no worries pal ;)

Righteous9
Advanced Member

United States
1,516 posts
Righteous9 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2009/04/17 :  10:58:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Righteous9's homepage  Reply with quote
Downloading it right now... Hardcore and DnB Mixes are some dope ish... DJ Frantic is my favorite... =)

http://www.facebook.com/matthew.djghostly.mccoy
http://www.rapfamily.info

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/04/17 :  11:58:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
Well wasnt expecting this to resurface lol. Dont know if its your sort of D&B tbh mate, from what ive seen youre into your Jungle. This isnt that by a long shot, but hey you can still check it out anyway huh? ;)

lozowen
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
533 posts
lozowen has attended 10 events
Posted - 2009/07/08 :  12:54:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lozowen's homepage  Reply with quote
on the download!

on www.NARCOTICRADIO.co.uk
- Upfront Hardcore & Gabber

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/07/08 :  23:56:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
Hope that you like it, and that this isnt just an attempt to slate me like i did you ;)

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2009/07/09 :  09:35:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
I've still not listened. I suck balls. :(

Will get on it now I've been reminded. Shame it's not under 80min, never really listen to mixes on my comp.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/07/09 :  10:38:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
I've still not listened. I suck balls. :(

Will get on it now I've been reminded. Shame it's not under 80min, never really listen to mixes on my comp.

Haha booo you!

I know i made it a little on the long side.... choppy, choppy?

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Posted - 2009/07/09 :  10:47:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Haha I suck. :(

Yeah I could lob a few tracks off the end I guess. Just hate messing with peoples mixes!

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Posted - 2009/07/09 :  21:48:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Yay I listened at last while I was putting up some shelving and curtains. :P

Wicked mix mate. Some ****ing classics in there. Nicely structured and put together too. Couple of tiny slip ups but they weren't too major.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page