Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
simdog

Sweden
457 posts
simdog has attended 31 events
Posted - 2007/12/11 :  05:10:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit simdog's homepage  Reply with quote
i'm buying 4 tickets, probably tomorrow. it wont be 16+ thats only the powerhouse raves. and this being a dodgy underground rave they wont be asking for id so no need to worry about age.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/12/15 :  06:27:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
yeh no age limit but 15+ recommended.

its tonight!
this is so gona own anything powerhouse has to offer

sid p
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Posted - 2007/12/15 :  08:10:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sid p's homepage  Reply with quote
its in rochdale sydney!!!!!!!!!

has any one got the promoters number???

simdog

Sweden
457 posts
simdog has attended 31 events
Posted - 2007/12/15 :  20:07:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit simdog's homepage  Reply with quote
F**K what an awesome night, i dance so hard that i broke my ancle. what did you guys think of it?

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/12/16 :  06:56:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
well... got in at 11. was pretty good arbee's set was awesome. atmosphere went really crap for haze when it was rumoured cops were gona shut the place at 2, poor bastard. this continued slightly into s3rls mix but by then it was becoming clear we were going all night.

s3rl's mix...

there was something seriously wrong with the eq. bass was WAY to loud and couldnt hear the melody at all, sucked. he didnt play techno wonderland :(

weaver's set was alrite, mix of his stuff + raverbaby... meh.

TomE and prototype. i couldnt tell if prototype turned up or not :S. but this set pissed me off. they seemed to try their very best to blow the speakers, bass very very loud for each track and they didnt turn it down when they started to mix in a new track, kept on distorting the bass. way to loud.

one thing they didnt tell us. The cops were shutting us down at 5, not letting it go till 6. i didnt realise this and did the other half of one at 4.10. This was probably my favourite set of the night, mainly hard trance and hardstyle. XDream v someone. absolutely went off. so yeh was pretty much peaking from 430 to close, the walk to rockdale station, the train trip (where we had interesting talk bout amyl nitrate - reminded me of that oldskool track; is that your brain crakin', is that your brain crackin'), and for an hour and half at park st maccas.

then went to hyde park with 2 randoms and fell asleep for a while.

so yeh other than the little glitches a really good night.

kinda funny how for a happy hard rave my fave sets were the hardtrance/hardstyle

Edited by - Lilley on 2007/12/16 21:57:57

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page