Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre

LOOKING FOR RESIDENT DJ'S & MC's

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Treasure

United Kingdom
93 posts
Treasure has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/02/16 :  01:08:14  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Treasure's homepage
LOOKING FOR RESIDENT DJ'S & MC's FOR NEW EVENT

NU-Perception are searching for DJ's and MC's with a passion to bring back the oldskool vibe ranging from hardcore D&B oldskool and jungle .

Bringing the second generation of ravers the real oldskool sound Thats never played out these days .

So we need you !!! If you are interested and want to be part of this unique event contact myself or Lockey with demo details via PM or myspace .
(see links below )

http://www.dontstayin.com/parties/nu-perception ..JOIN OUR GROUP

http://www.myspace.com/nuperceptionoldskool

Alert moderator
DJ-Pure
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,739 posts
Posted - 2007/02/16 :  16:43:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Pure's homepage
Seems a bit bland trying to get the old school back to the market, my self as a DnB DJ cant see it coming back as large or as good as it was but i suppose it's worth a shot, maby if you made a .com site or somthing it would bring in more people.. my space is limited on the ol' uploading tunes and comunication for fans or anything.

Personaly i would do somthing but i would need more infor first

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2007/02/16 :  17:16:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage
come on hhc djs who love there old skool

i have spoke to one of the guys organising this and they want proper class old skool pre 96. If u like and mix ur darker old skool this is gonna be just the night. I know the vibe of these nights will be mental and attended by huge old skool fans so u can have a field day with the tracks u can play.

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

Treasure

United Kingdom
93 posts
Treasure has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  12:18:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Treasure's homepage
DJ Pure fair comment mate but the response we have had in 4 days would blow your mind !

We don't want just any DJ's doing what ever he/she feels like playing we have a strict music policy encouraging the DJ to dust off the old-skool vinyl that just don't get played out anymore !
Remember not all hardcore was happy ! this is the lost style that we are looking to bring back.
we want to be different, and create a vibe that will belong to NU-Perception just like Raindance , Labyrinth
and many others did back in the day.
our aim is to educate the younger ravers that never got the chance to hear proper Hardcore.
& to bring back distant memories for the older ravers

We do have a .Com & .co.uk on way mate ... within a week the site will be live !!

Thanks Pure & Max for your feedback

so come and have a look at nu-perception.com or .co.uk in a week or so boyz lol

DJ-Pure
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,739 posts
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  17:37:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Pure's homepage
I will do, PM me the link or post it back to here and i'll see what its like and maby offfer my tallents for you, good to hear your site getting a massiv ammount of feedback.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page