Bring it on!

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
phoswh0re

Canada
57 posts
Posted - 2002/04/22 :  20:56:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit phoswh0re's homepage  Reply with quote
great!!..im glad you are aware of cost and all!!..there are a lot of people i know wanting to throw a party and they asked me how much it was to rent wellies i told em that i few years ago it was 800$ its prolly gone up or is that much..and they were like WHAT?!@?!?!?! I DIDNT THINK IT WAS THAT MUCH!!...im like...hah and thats a small venue!!...heheheheh so i am glad you are aware....!!!..yay!! cant wait to see how it goes!

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Annex

Canada
285 posts

38 hardcore releases
Annex has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/22 :  21:06:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
*laughs*
sadly you'll be can't waiting for quite a while

yeah whenever we're sitting around, or doin stuff
every once in a while one of us will be like... "hrmm.. just thought of something else that'd cost us"

lol!
tis scary! ;)

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling

phoswh0re

Canada
57 posts
Posted - 2002/04/22 :  21:15:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit phoswh0re's homepage  Reply with quote
but...thats how it goes!!!

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*

Don Giovanni

Canada
290 posts

43 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/22 :  23:59:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Meh, John you worry to much my friend. ROFLOL...never thought i'd see the day where ME of all people would say that to YOU.

We both know it's gonna cost a catso and a half to thow the party.
But...either we do this thing right, or not at all.
Like i said before gonna be a good while b4 we raise funds for all of this, but i can be pretty damn stubborn, when i want something i get it sooner or later. pushing towards sooner of course.

I've been 'researching' n discussing with a few others about this for some time now and looked/looking into getting help or perhaps co-promoting an event. With exams and work, haven't had much chance to talk to you really.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don Giovanni

Canada
290 posts

43 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/23 :  00:06:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
BTW any news/rumours on any of the better established Productions crews throwing a happycore event sometime over the summer.

Anyone know what the Trillium boys are up to? or even perhaps Sunrize or 3d (they threw Get Happy last year)???

hell, how about even a party that will feature a happycore set!?!

'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!

Annex

Canada
285 posts

38 hardcore releases
Annex has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/23 :  08:14:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
look at him.. he's desperate....
*turns away to look at camera*
you know.. some children aren't blessed with consistant happycore parties to dance to when they please... and are forced to salvage scraps of it when their parents are out of the house..... and made to digest other forms of music with substancially less nutricional value...
for only pennies a day, you could help poor don giovanni here, so he could buy shoes, an education, and start a a production crew with me, so he can have parties featuring all the happycore he wants...

It may seem like an inconveniance to you.... but what your doing... is saving a life.....
the giovanni-annex fund is the only fund, where the proceeds go directly to the promotion of happycore in their city... so please... sponsor a winnipeg production crew today...

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page