of 9

Author Thread  
ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  02:30:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
well its a return to the SUPERDOME (i'm refusing to use that new name), so at least the venue is decent... i think it'll be interesting to see if the djs do play some happy (it'll be awesome if they do)... Quite possibly a 2nd arena for the hard stuff? i know that alot of sydney likes their stuff hard so it makes sense to appeal to the audience ;) I'll probably go, had an awesome night at Utopia, and it'll be warming up abit by then

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  05:45:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by FriedRice:
quote:
Originally posted by nins:
I might give this event a miss since it is too dark and not as uplifting as Prophecy's past lineup. I am not saying these DJs are bad infact i loved their music in Sensation Black :P but if i wanted to go to something dark and fast i will probably go to Godpseed instead of a hybrid godspeed lineup as the next Prophecy presents :P

Who knows I may change my mind closer to the day ;)

I agree, i'm thinking of missing Prophecy all together. I normally don't go to very hard hardcore events(especially after godspeed HAN *shudder). I prefer uplifting/happy hardcore or trancecore. The only reason i'm goin to Helter Skelter is that it's at my uni and i picked up an early bird. Hopefully i'll see some of you guys there.

Overall, Utopia was great with the people and such (except the amazingly large amount of drug overdoses and dealers...honestly every 20 minutes i'd have someone trying to deal) but the set times were screwed up BAD. I mean the main room was kind of a mish mash of every genre available. If you're gonna do hard music do it first or last and everything else happy hard or something. It went Hardstyle, FiNRG, Happy Hard, 2 hrs Hardstyle, Happy Hard, Hardstyle, Happy Hard. That's really screwed up.

I left feeling empty and missing something.

I gotta agree on the dark note about this, when prophecy was first created Powerhouse dubbed it the return of happyhard or something like that
Whatever it was it made it clear that prophecy would be dedicated to uplifting hardcore so i am quite lost
Whether or not i will go now depends heavily on how i feel in the coming weeks, bth topes disappointed me somewhat and has left me questioning powerhouse events altogether....Dicuss??

1up
Advanced Member

Australia
1,091 posts
1up has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  06:15:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
but the fiNRG was smashing!~ =D
did any of yas goto the first prophecy last year?

nins

Australia
38 posts
nins has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  06:21:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yes I did! It was AWESOME! I still say the first prophecy is the best still...just slightly better then the one this year... Loved all the happy hardcore and DJ Issac (hardstyle) as well.......!~! Breeze & Styles went off too~~ memories... I think the 1st prophecy was better due to louder sound. I thought the one this year the sound was fairly soft~~

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  06:28:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
By first prophecy do you guys mean this one

http://www.powerhouseproductions.com.au/events.php?id=67

nins

Australia
38 posts
nins has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  06:45:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ummz if it is that one I dont think so LOL i was taking a break around that time... :P i was studying very hard :)

1up
Advanced Member

Australia
1,091 posts
1up has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  16:25:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ravine:
By first prophecy do you guys mean this one

http://www.powerhouseproductions.com.au/events.php?id=67

damn! that was the first one? oh! i went to the awakening!
http://www.powerhouseproductions.com.au/events.php?id=38&events=past

jimbooo

Australia
66 posts
jimbooo has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/07/04 :  10:56:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hmmmmm i dunno but this one might be too close to exams... i might go to transmission instead, it'd be awesome to see some of the guys going to prophecy but i'm also a massive fan of yoji! I'll see what happens we've still got ages to make our minds up.

charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
charlieee has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/07/20 :  11:45:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage  Reply with quote
hmmm seems like powerhouse production is going through a dark style atm with this n godspeed both being dark n helter shelter aswell

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/07/20 :  13:52:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
true, but they're only catering for the masses, and the majority of sydney prefer their hardstyle/gabber :(

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Posted - 2006/07/21 :  02:06:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
Boo this hard stuff!!!

I don't mind The Prophet though. He's awesome. At least Force is coming along for this one aswell... Not styles though.

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/07/21 :  02:43:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
very true, yay for force!!... we've got a few good HHC locals as well... probably be in a small off (and FREEZING) room, like Utopia... Impact, Weaver, Suae, Fenix, Yoshi, Team Rocket, Haze... Should be fun

charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
charlieee has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/07/22 :  11:42:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage  Reply with quote
hey i heard that atpower house production that u can get like a boyfriend ticket were by if u go wif ur gf u get lyk a discount or a free ticket does any 1 kno bout dis? and if so can they tell me the details

Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Baby700 has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/07/22 :  12:33:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nick_12:
Unless blutonium boy is just a arrogant prick

Actually, yes he is an arrogant prick. I have that on extremely good authority from mates who promoted him in Australia.

By all means listen to his set at Prophecy. You may like his style. *shrug*

jimbooo

Australia
66 posts
jimbooo has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/07/23 :  08:32:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Baby700:
quote:
Originally posted by Nick_12:
Unless blutonium boy is just a arrogant prick

Actually, yes he is an arrogant prick. I have that on extremely good authority from mates who promoted him in Australia.

By all means listen to his set at Prophecy. You may like his style. *shrug*

hehehehehe arrogant german DJ. If anyone has played GTA san andreas, the presenter from that radio station SF-UR is the picture i'm getting.

"Zere is an after party at mein condo. You are not invited."

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 9 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page