Total online 1812
 Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Australia / New Zealand

Transmission - The Magic City (4 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/05/11 :  20:17:11  Show profile Send a private message
[4 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Transmission - The Magic City
Starts: 2006/5/27
State/Territory: New South Wales

The BIG Main Arena, Sydney State Sports Centre
Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush Bay
9pm - 7am
4 internationals, 50 locals, 6000 people plus YOU!

It's been nearly a year since we have seen Sydney's most amazing dance spectacular and now, we're getting ready to rise again for the night of nights! This is a dance spectacular that will exceed all your expectations… Are you ready for Transmission, The Magic City?

More than the years gone by, the Transmission team will bring you an event full of magical surprises, and we're not just talking about the musical program! Expect theatre, dancers, acts, spectacular stunts, comedians and most importantly Transmission's heart and soul, the very best in MUSIC!

Transmission, The Magic City, will feature a full stadium dance floor and seating experience in the biggest main room dance event in the country. Creating this most amazing atmosphere, we have our most powerful laser yet to been seen, perfect digital sound plus a breath taking lighting show that can only be seen at Transmission.

All these elements combined will ensure that this edition of Transmission will be a totally overwhelming experience designed to stimulate your senses and satisfy your curiosity. So be part of an event that will bring you a setting in which magical memories will be born. See you at the TRANSMISSION, THE MAGIC CITY!

Zany

Every space lights up when Zany gets up on stage. Zany can simply do magic when he is behind the turntables. From the Netherlands, this hardstyle maniac has being DJing and producing for more than 10 years now. His discography of his hits are long and extensive, starting from, MotherF*ck, Rock The Beats, Sky High and P.L.O.R.K just to name a few. His sets combine party tracks with deep hardstyle which is a perfect combination for Transmission. He will easily make you go crazy, trust us, it will be like taking candy from a baby!
Proteus

Winner of the Best Hard Dance DJ 2005 and 2006!

Proteus has being voted "Best Hard Dance DJ" in the world 2 years running. Clubbers around the globe vote hands down for Proteus, leaving such legendary names like Lisa Lashes and Yoji Biomehanika behind him. Proteus had the honourable task of DJing at Dance Valley's 10th Anniversary in front of 60 000 people as well as headlining at Europe's biggest festivals. This freq of nature and are unimaginable DJ spectacle, he goes around cracking a whip on stage, while DJing with a variety SnM masks standing on the shoulders of the legendary Yoji Biomehanika. This is certainly bound to raise the temperature to the heat of a nuclear reactor!

Randy Katana

Randy Katana is an Uplifting Trance Superstar; he has became one of the fastest growing artists in The Netherlands, the most booked international DJ in Spain, and has played in countries like Poland, Malta, Crete, Sweden and France. He has created 3 international Trance Smash hits that made number one on all Dutch dance charts. His track "In Silence" has just been announced as the "Best track of the year 2004" by www.tranceaddict.com. The doctor of Trance is coming to Sydney and he is making a house call to Transmission!

Dark by Design aka Gaz West - LIVE

Here is a rare opportunity to see UK's top hard trance artist play LIVE. DBD is a multi talented phenomenon. Gaz's description of his sound is "huge kick, huge bass, huge riff" and he is definitely right on the money. There is no more powerful sound in hard dance right now. His pile-driving rhythms and trademark soaring epic riffs amount to a raw hybrid of European Hardstyle and UK NRG. His LIVE performances provide the perfect chance for him to combine the two things in life he loves the most - His music and partying! Usually it is harder to tell who is having it larger. Dark By Design or the crowd!

http://www.transmission.net.au/magiccity/index.asp

Alert moderator
1up
Advanced Member

Australia
1,091 posts
1up has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/05/12 :  08:38:19  Show profile  Send a private message
:O proteus super crazy ass dj!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/05/13 :  09:05:18  Show profile  Send a private message
Fingers crossed i can go, gotta have an operation a couple of weeks after and i'm not sure if i should be out all night dancing....

nins

Australia
38 posts
nins has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/05/15 :  05:22:01  Show profile  Send a private message
Got my tix and ready to go with my hot chick friend :P

iluvhrdcor
Advanced Member

Australia
589 posts
iluvhrdcor has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/05/15 :  08:20:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit iluvhrdcor's homepage
i really want to go but i live out of home and have a few bills to pay so i am unsure if i will make it.

charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
charlieee has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/05/16 :  11:06:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage
yeh iv got lyk no money atm so i dunno if ill b able 2 go looks gud though

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/05/17 :  10:07:33  Show profile  Send a private message
my friends just bought me a ticket, i am so stoked, i luv them to bits!

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page