Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/05/08 :  00:43:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
the breaks I've listened to before is all I can describe it like anway is old skool tunage with a slow D&B feel! dunno if thats what youve heard baldo? I'll have to check the link!

pretty much mate but they use modern technology well at the same time, is a nice speed for chilling and some amount of variety on this stream anyway.

theres some that are more commercial/vocally then just some that blow your mind with different sounds.

does have an oldschool paty feel to it defininitely, got a good vibe but not too headbanging.

definitely into learning more about it to get some for the decks

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Chris B on 2006/05/08 00:43:52
katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2006/05/08 :  09:15:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
^^ ^^

it's nothing to do with hardcore kat bud, is a lot slower.

http://205.188.215.225:8002 heres the stream im on about will give you a better idea, loadsa variety some commercial some really ravey.

I like it anyway, slower than dnb but has it's own style that i like partying to.

Yep my sister is really into breaks and has been for a year or two but just recently people have started talking about hardcore breaks (which is not breakbeat hardcore apparently) so I wanted clarification.

I like it in small doses - all a bit too grown up for me - lol! my sister is 8 years younger than me but her music taste is much more mature than mine. I go to the hardcore weekender she goes to the big chill festival!

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/05/08 :  11:40:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
Yep my sister is really into breaks and has been for a year or two but just recently people have started talking about hardcore breaks (which is not breakbeat hardcore apparently) so I wanted clarification.

aye i've heard about this nu skool breaks aswell not quite sure what the difference is from breakbeat hardcore, i love breakcore aswell but aye gets hard to keep up with diff sub-genres.

quote:
I like it in small doses - all a bit too grown up for me - lol! my sister is 8 years younger than me but her music taste is much more mature than mine. I go to the hardcore weekender she goes to the big chill festival!

aye i need to listen to loadsa chilled stuff the amount of hardcore techno and other madness goes into my head, i like my taste in music anyway even if it's weird as f*ck.

I want to go to the next weekender whens it gonna be? Had no funds both times up til now and always had mates go and say it was shit hot.

Even if i dont like much of the lineup i'd be happy for a few sets i enjoy then spend resta the time catching up with people gettin wrecked about the chalets

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/05/19 :  01:01:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
Chris if you want to chill out from the madness then listen to Jumpstyle lol! can't believe this is coming back again! its like gabberrankin lol!

lucificifus
Advanced Member

United States
1,518 posts
lucificifus has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/05/19 :  04:44:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lucificifus's homepage  Reply with quote
We get lots of breaks in Colorado. Send me a PM for a local DJ's promo CD :)

DJ Split -- Glo

Got it at a schwag toss at an event of the same ;)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page