Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2006/03/23 :  20:54:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Murray:
I bet your one of these stalker type's that txt's your gf every second of the day asking who she is with & where she is, man even by your post's you seem a freak ( No offence, ayeee ? ), you seem well insecure & now it seems like your gf is gonna walk all over you. She's away to dump her other boyfriend, jeez man only 1 word springs to mind about her ... but i'll be keeping that to myself.

Well I agve her a call yestuday to wish her happy brithday and might see her on Satuday with other friends and we might go for a few drinks but TBH I don't really here from her much. When I was with her we sent a few texts a day and looked forwards to meeting each otehr at the weekends. I nevr hassel her at all and the reason why she is leaving ehr new BF is because he shows no interest in her and she has told me he dosn't stick with girls and she thinks that he has lost interest in her. She has given up hope and was quiet upset with the idear but she is far from a player. You don't know her but I know that she is better than that.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Sk8SiM
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,293 posts
Sk8SiM has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/03/23 :  23:47:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sk8SiM's homepage  Reply with quote
james blunt *thinks* hummmmmm

SHIT! lol

nar his songs are wikid... but his voice is like WHA!!! he sounds like a chipmunk lol... you could probs slap him in a hardcore track and it would go down well :P
(and that is just what i did :P)

couldn't really work well with it tho so i just made a few bracks over it...

but if you slow him down EVAN MORE and lower his pitch... it sounds like a black man singing... kinda like "seal" if you've ever herd that before... so i have my own reason for hating him... plus i wouldn't be serpirsing if he really was fake! and his vocals were pitched up from a black guy... lets face it the whole world of "commercail" is fake! theres never any real talent in it and the ones that do have it are just picked up and put back down again...

i.e. WHY I HATE COMMERCAIL STUFF!!!!

i hope hardcore never goes commercail :(
i.e. **** off aatw!!!!!!!!!

Sk8SiM/Morrall Studios.

grafik_bionix
Average Member

United Kingdom
180 posts
grafik_bionix has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  00:47:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit grafik_bionix's homepage  Reply with quote
i hate all that sorta crap, its poison to my ears. and that dude james blunt needs a bleeding hair cut, gets longer every time i see the mug! lol
fair enough, people like different music, but the way i see it, he wont be around in a couple of years time, and where will mr. scott brown be?......
banging out his new tunes at a rave sum where, the thing is all that indie and rock stuff is just aimed at younger people so these bands get quick £££
its all for money i recon. go with the tunes you feel, and for me it certainly aint james blunt :)

FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  06:34:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
lol i agree with ihaveduff
quote:
hes the ultimate breakup music... cant say i'm a massive fan... depends on my mood though... get it for ur ex if u want to cry, and her to cry to her new bf

and the shit makes me depressed listenin to it.....nice music but cant stand the way it makes me feel and man you should try and move passed stop dwellin on ur ex its unhealthy....

charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
charlieee has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  07:38:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage  Reply with quote
james blunt lol man i rekon he is shit man

e-lucid
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
558 posts
e-lucid has attended 31 events
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  08:47:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit e-lucid's homepage  Reply with quote
Theres only one Bedlam I'll be going back 2

Stevie c
Advanced Member

Belgium
3,836 posts

204 hardcore releases
Stevie c has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/03/26 :  10:18:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Stevie c's homepage  Reply with quote
Have to admit I got it for the wife for xmas and its quite nice in a sunday drive kind of way, also I admit I had your beautiful as a ring tone brfore me mob was nicked, but he sounded even more on helium. thing is, I quite like the voice but then how many albums would i get if they are all like that? One, the one I've got. Can't see him suddenly changing to hard rock or dance can you? As a result the sound is going to be very samey as posted before, Goodbye my lover and Beautiful are probably his best tunes, will he be able to capture that again? I am not so sure.
Have similar problem with Shady, started to only be interested if he is not talking about his mum or kim. But then my Band was a stroke of genius, artists need to evolve. Same goes for Pink, please not another, I am an ugly girl that is really beautiful inside and oh so empowered by their champion anti-britney hero.
Blunt I suspect will go the way of manilow and Essex and still be doing the same stuff in 20 years. Flavor of the month is but a fleeting thing, Besides the girls dig it cos he was in the army and officer , so perhaps they think he must be hard and intelligent too. I am not sure about that either, although he seems nice enough, perhaps he'll become mates with prince Harry

FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/03/27 :  10:18:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i can bet whoever stole your phone deleted that ringtone the moment they heard it lol
Nah i think he is good at what he does....just isnt for everyone

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2006/03/27 :  11:52:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
Well i gave out the CDs on Satuday and it was a sucess. My mate is getting into Bobkers and me ex (who I have gone off now) liked James Blunt so it all went well.

Da Cunney Bugz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,222 posts

25 hardcore releases
Da Cunney Bugz has attended 9 events
Posted - 2006/03/27 :  14:29:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Murray:
I bet your one of these stalker type's that txt's your gf every second of the day asking who she is with & where she is, man even by your post's you seem a freak ( No offence, ayeee ? ), you seem well insecure & now it seems like your gf is gonna walk all over you. She's away to dump her other boyfriend, jeez man only 1 word springs to mind about her ... but i'll be keeping that to myself.

takes one to know one ;)

*I LOVE YOU*

iluvhrdcor
Advanced Member

Australia
589 posts
iluvhrdcor has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/04/07 :  09:36:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit iluvhrdcor's homepage  Reply with quote
i have to say i can't stand the guy or his gay music.... sorry to anyone who like him
i can't stand any of that kind of music. yucky!!!!

mj-dream
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,440 posts
mj-dream has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/04/07 :  09:59:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mj-dream's homepage  Reply with quote
i have his album its very good......some great songs on there.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page