Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Nesa

Australia
31 posts
Nesa has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/03/15 :  06:17:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Nesa's homepage  Reply with quote
Hye guys some advice from didian,
i think its Midian lol (that guy is a master of secrecy)

Hi all,

Just a quick security update for you concerning Helter Skelter this weekend. Anybody found to be in the possession of a texter, highlighter or permanant marker of any kind at security checks will be denied entry to the event, and your ticket will NOT be refunded.

As far as we're concerned, there's no need for markers at Helter Skelter, and if you have one to us that shows that you intend to cause damage our venue by tagging it. As such, we'll be enacting our right of admission reserved policy and not allowing anyone in caught with one. If you're caught inside the venue with one, you'll be removed from the party immediately.

If you really need to write something down, use a pen. Make no mistake, we are being 100% clear and there will be no leniency. We've worked our asses off to bring you the worlds two best hardcore DJ's in Neophyte and Promo alongside Brooklyn Bounce and we'd appreciate being given the respect of not tagging our venue.

Cheers people.

Also here are the set times he posted, so enjoy and i ll see u there, and if it is at homebush well MAAAD!!!
I live in homebush lol

Hi all,

Firstly, get your tickets quickly. Count that as an official warning that you're running out of time because there are only very limited tickets left - and that's no promoter hype either.

Now that we've got that out out of the way, it's time to talk about the event! The capacity for Helter Skelter 3 is 1,000 people, as I've mentioned several times before. So please don't think of a mega-huge-massive-event because that's not what this is at all. This is an intimate event where the 1,000 people there can get upfront and close with the worlds two leading hardcore DJ's, and the greatest crossover hard dance name of all time. We've chosen our venue with the thought in mind that the last two parties have been cancelled/postponed, so we've booked something safe and solid as concrete to make sure that Promo, Neophyte and Brooklyn Bounce can crank it hard, loud and uninterrupted!

Speaking of the set times - you wanted them, you've got them!

Main Room:

09pm: Team Rocket
10pm: Fenix
11pm: Nexus Project
12am: Promo (NL) party set 1st hour, r_AW second hour
02am: Neophyte (NL)
04am: Brooklyn Bounce (DE)
05am: Midian

Second Room:

09pm: Crystal
10pm: Matrix
11pm: ILLFX
12am: Jim Jams
01am: Weaver
02am: Suae
03am: Geoff Da Chef
04am: Aladdin
05am: Spank

Will there be a bar or not? I can't answer that at the moment. I'll hopefully be able to let you know one way or another before the event. I think that's it for now. See you all on Saturday!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
FluxZero

Australia
63 posts
FluxZero has attended 14 events
Posted - 2006/03/15 :  10:24:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hay all,
Yeah hope its not the outdoors bit. Looks like im in for this one :D need to organise my crew :D look for a good night :D Its allways a good night with a line up like that tho. See you all there guys or not or I might and probelly not even know who you are lol.

Nesa

Australia
31 posts
Nesa has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/03/15 :  11:10:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Nesa's homepage  Reply with quote
my mates arent coming to this one
they are waiting for children of the hardcore and prophecy
so im going solo on this one
CANT wait!!!

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/03/17 :  05:47:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
HELTER SKELTER IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!!! as of 2pm this arvo!

the venue will be good, but am not at liberty to say!

the venue is indoors! it is a proper venue, so dont trash it and make the promoter pay and get a bad name, otherwise they cant put on more events like this!

make sure you come out and check out ILLFX in the second room at 11pm, they are debuting their latest track and have heaps of CD giveaways apparently...

See u all there, i am doin photo's as usual, so i may bump into you...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page