Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Knightmare has attended 4 events
Posted - 2005/12/27 :  12:05:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by dj bugbear:

we dutch people are the hardest :P

this always gets me to want to roll on the floor and start laughing hystericly *rofl*

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2005/12/27 :  15:33:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knightmare:
well, to be honest, as of late I've sort of taken a bit of distance towards the whole mainstream dutch gabber scene because imo 90% of what's being released isn't worth listening (examples: korsakoff, dj paul, some of tieum's stuff ...).
Anyway, if you really want it dark I'd advise you to do like me and just go underground and to the more non-mainstream-orientated labels. In most cases you'll end up a labels which focus on industrial hardcore (industial movement, DNA), underground hardcore (Bloc46, B.E.A.S.T., audiogenic, psychic genocide, epileptik), terror/speedcore (strike, shit & noize art, hong kong violence), darkcore (genosha, enzyme), doomcore (black monolith, crossbones) and breakcore (tigerbeat_6, thorntree, ketacore, Wood, Very friendly).

this stuff is all a bit off he beaten track and should provide some nice variation for you.

as for the 90's rave-ish hardcore, well, that (to me) will always be the only true hardcore. Core like it's supposed to be without all the "I'm the hardest, darkest, coolest, yadayadayada". no BS, just party :p

need more info, just pm me :)

edited with some labels.

Thanks a lot mate thats plenty to get me started, may well pm you in next few days once i've checked them out.

Aye agree with you on old raveish hardcore is mostly what i dj and so much fun, just need something a bit more extreme for different moods. Also agree about mainstream gabba, is still the odd gem comes out but a lot sounds very samey and dj paul is really mindless music these days.

Thanks a lot knightmare mate i new you'd be able top help me out.

Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Posted - 2005/12/27 :  19:02:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage  Reply with quote
no problem man, glad I could help :)

Project-Industrial
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2,481 posts

33 hardcore releases
Project-Industrial has attended 24 events
Posted - 2005/12/28 :  17:34:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Project-Industrial's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

this always gets me to want to roll on the floor and start laughing hystericly *rofl*

might check that emotion at the end mate :D but hey it's kinda true dutch core is considered as the hardest on this planet :D

http://www.project-industrial.com
http://www.discogs.com/label/Furious+Monkey+Records
http://www.furiousmonkeyrecords.com/

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2005/12/29 :  13:01:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
Hardstyle is wicked :)

Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Posted - 2005/12/29 :  17:45:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

might check that emotion at the end mate :D but hey it's kinda true dutch core is considered as the hardest on this planet :D

yeah, but by who? by ppl who just haven't been brought into contact with the more pounding kinds of core.
I used to think it aswel back in the day... then I went to a few more underground parties, only 2 dutch records were played that evening ("born to raise hell" by dione and "we are outsiders" by meagashira), those were the softest records of the whole evening. :)
and I'm not even talking breakcore and stuff, this was just plain hardcore. (bit of speedcore aswel, none of it dutch either)

Project-Industrial
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2,481 posts

33 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/01/09 :  21:13:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Project-Industrial's homepage  Reply with quote
might be mate but that are just 2 of them.. if they have spinned tracks of neophyte or buzz fuzz or the dreamteam (for who doe'sn't what combo that is buzz fuzz, dano, gizmo and the prophet) you gotto say we dutch people made some damned hard music.. like to go back to the time that dutch core ruled the nation.. (still is a bit..) but back 2 tha point hardstyle and jumpstyle just bought explosiv car tuning last week... (couse im freestyle dj so gotto have everything) i think hardstyle still is better then jumpstyle....

Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Posted - 2006/01/10 :  11:04:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
might be mate but that are just 2 of them.. if they have spinned tracks of neophyte or buzz fuzz or the dreamteam (for who doe'sn't what combo that is buzz fuzz, dano, gizmo and the prophet) you gotto say we dutch people made some damned hard music.. like to go back to the time that dutch core ruled the nation.. (still is a bit..)

dutch core was "hard" for those days, sure and I love (understatement) it but to say that these days the dutch newskool gabber is the hardest or best is simply lying your arse off :p

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/01/10 :  20:27:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
I think making a song the hardest ever would be a lotta shite, music productions the same wherever your from so no country can say there the hardest.

Holland is defo the home of gabba for me and the country that makes a lot of my favourite tunes, but gabba's got a worldwide scene and i'm sure someone could make a lot harder music if they wanted.

I love a strong kickdrum and have some of my best times going mad to speedcore but i think the hardest music in the world would probably bore me stupid, unless they were doing a lot of gd stuff with it.

Much prefer a gd ravey melody with my stompy kicks, love the dark side but there has to be balance to really make my night..

Edited by - Chris B on 2006/01/10 20:28:30
Project-Industrial
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2,481 posts

33 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/01/11 :  06:31:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Project-Industrial's homepage  Reply with quote
hihi look us fighting like kids.. :D

well atleast where thinking the same about the old days.. but the newskool.. you like it or you dont that's simple i like it.. but the idea that every country on this shithole will make the hardest track toghether is interresting me.. the best noizkickers should be think of it themselfes to do that.. nice..

btw found kinda new style: techstyle didn't noticed it anyware sound nice... goes a bit to hardstyle side but it different kicks, bazz, sybthy sounds. ya might look for it couse i cant put any track from other dj's on this topic :D

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page