of 3

Author Thread  
jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,687 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/10/23 :  02:55:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Needforspeed:
..why the hell should i cear what a black guy i dont know is going trough? people say its personal music ...but its only personal to them self and there society

That's why I like Dizzee Rascal...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Kryptic
Average Member

United States
150 posts
Kryptic has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/10/23 :  03:21:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Dizzie is like no other.

Syphon: Sorry I wasn't paying attention since there was not enough intelligence in the question.

Kryptic: I'll take that as a No.

Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Dj Esi has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/10/23 :  04:44:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage  Reply with quote
i take it we are talking nuts in a bad way F*** metal and GOTHS i have said this before go HARDCORE FOREVER MORE

Website - http://www.dj-esi.co.uk
My Space - http://www.myspace.com/dj_esi

DJ E-Rok

Russia
476 posts

33 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/10/23 :  07:01:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ E-Rok's homepage  Reply with quote
I wasnt going to post on this thread but.

Why rip other styles of music to pieces just because YOU dont like it? Just because other people do it to ours, doesnt mean you have to do it to theirs. I dont like most of what you've all said. However I respect all styles of music whether I like it or not. Compare it to different cultures, we're all human right? Music is the same, at the end of the day all music is music. Have some respect and listen to what you love!

Jon O-T
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
929 posts
Jon O-T has donated money to the site
Posted - 2005/10/23 :  10:42:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ E-Rok:
I wasnt going to post on this thread but.

Why rip other styles of music to pieces just because YOU dont like it? Just because other people do it to ours, doesnt mean you have to do it to theirs. I dont like most of what you've all said. However I respect all styles of music whether I like it or not. Compare it to different cultures, we're all human right? Music is the same, at the end of the day all music is music. Have some respect and listen to what you love!

I see what your saying, but we have a perfectly good "Music discussion - Other genre" board. And it would be pretty boring if once a month someone replys to the only thread running on the board "Yea... yea, i like metal..." and thats pretty much what it would be like if we didnt discriminate other genres. And if people don't like a particular genre of music (or in many cases everything other than hardcore ;) ) then we have the right to discriminate it. They do it to us and it brings no harm.

Yea R&B makes me cringe, but if I had a mate who supported it, I wouldnt have a problem with that. And I dont think anyone should.

tha_cheek
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
631 posts
tha_cheek has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/10/23 :  13:04:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I
quote:
see what your saying, but we have a perfectly good "Music discussion - Other genre" board. And it would be pretty boring if once a month someone replys to the only thread running on the board "Yea... yea, i like metal..." and thats pretty much what it would be like if we didnt discriminate other genres. And if people don't like a particular genre of music (or in many cases everything other than hardcore ;) ) then we have the right to discriminate it. They do it to us and it brings no harm.

Yea R&B makes me cringe, but if I had a mate who supported it, I wouldnt have a problem with that. And I dont think anyone should.

Ye Hardcore's always getting ripped, if i tell someone what music i like their faces go blank as if im some scalli or something

[email protected]

Jon O-T
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
929 posts
Posted - 2005/10/23 :  13:48:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yea that happens to me sometimes when im at work meeting new people. Start to get talking and,

other person: so what kinda music do you like?
me: dance and hardcore stuff
other person: hardcore? *pulls face like a pit-bull dog with a wasp in its mouth*
me: Yeah, you heard of it? You like it?
other person: Urm... yea sure *smiles and nods*

This is at my stickin up job. Not many people know what it is, but its a part time job, working for a skittle team. You meet new people, good money, and good girls to chat up ;)

steve O
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,128 posts
Posted - 2005/10/23 :  16:41:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
quote:
R & b and hip hop ...the boring beats ..and you never really understand what these guys are rapping about ! and if you do its probably the same shit about how high they are,there problems, who's, ..why the hell should i cear what a black guy i dont know is going trough? people say its personal music ...but its only personal to them self and there society

I have the upmost respect for you now that you have said that.
Thank god i wasn't the only person in this world to think stuff like that

Same!

-T-N-R-

Australia
30 posts
Posted - 2005/10/23 :  23:13:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jon O-T:
Yea that happens to me sometimes when im at work meeting new people. Start to get talking and,

other person: so what kinda music do you like?
me: dance and hardcore stuff
other person: hardcore? *pulls face like a pit-bull dog with a wasp in its mouth*
me: Yeah, you heard of it? You like it?
other person: Urm... yea sure *smiles and nods*

This is at my stickin up job. Not many people know what it is, but its a part time job, working for a skittle team. You meet new people, good money, and good girls to chat up ;)

if not many people know what dance music and hardcore is at your work, then they are just silly i never used to like hardcore till my brother started knocking my house down with his loud as music and i always told him it was the most annoyingest gayest music in the world but now that im used to it i started liking it more and more untill i was nuts over it :) and so he told me to join this site so i did

Part-E
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2005/10/28 :  12:53:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Part-E's homepage  Reply with quote
Crappy pop rock bands that think they are goth and alternative just because they wear make up and dress in black :(

Like most styles of music: heavy metal, dance, rock, clasical, rap etc
A good track is a good track no matter what the genre
ENJOY THE MUSIC

95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2005/10/28 :  13:54:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage  Reply with quote
raverbaby music

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2005/10/28 :  15:00:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
..why the hell should i cear what a black guy i dont know is going trough? people say its personal music ...but its only personal to them self and there society

Do see your point and i dont like rap/hip hop thats too commercial but some of it's special to me.

Fair play there black but most the tracks i'm into are jus about comin through poverty, depression, hard times etc and gettin through it and making somethin of yourself. Dont have to be black to have those same problems.

Defo think it can have a good message aswell as all the usual "smoke that nigger, **** that bitch" etc etc.

Edited by - Chris B on 2005/10/28 15:01:34
shent19

United Kingdom
39 posts
Posted - 2005/10/28 :  16:44:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Personally, i can't stand hip-hop & garage, the majority of the music released is about being the hardest mc/rapper in the scene & theres a lot of negative vibes. Its for this reason i love hardcore the most, because the music is put out purely for people to have a good time to, rather than to pay for platinum chains, mink coats & bentleys

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VGMWD6Q <--- My latest mix :o)

freaky
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 posts
freaky has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/10/28 :  22:52:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit freaky's homepage  Reply with quote
CHEESE!!! + HEAVY...something i dont know wat its called! its just (wat i can make out to be) people screaming into to a mic{no words} just more screaming, i call it HEADAKE noise.

Audio therapy www.dnbjungle.net

Jon O-T
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
929 posts
Posted - 2005/10/28 :  23:05:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by freaky:
just more screaming, i call it HEADAKE noise.

You sure it's not just the misses?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page