Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/07/07 :  07:46:39  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
I thought the entertainment center would be a wicked venue... they probally sold the seats as tickets that is why there was so many people.

it's all hardcore.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
gobbo23
Advanced Member

Australia
758 posts

238 hardcore releases
gobbo23 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2005/07/08 :  16:35:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
it was a real decent venue awsome sound and visuals in the main In hindsight 500 less people would have made it perfect but considering the event sold out a cuople of days before hand that left about 1000 poeple without tickets who would have gone, shows it popularity.

I don't think they will use the entertainment centre again for a godspeed or utopia as it is tad too small. Rumour has it fantasia in september will be at the entertainment centre

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2005/07/08 :  17:26:02  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
If anyone remembers the nite, the doors were kicked open downstairs by some burly tongan and some guys snuck in.

Next thing I know, a friend of mine (who likes house) comes up to me and says hide me man. I was like wtf?

I think the entertainment centre was pretty awesome though I liked it and I'd go again.

For a Godspeed its too small though (too true). I did like the Dome, but the 2nd arena made me feel like I was on display in a store.

For clips, remixes and information about my releases visit:
http://www.commandobot.com

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page