Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
wiggy

United Kingdom
31 posts
wiggy has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/06/28 :  02:56:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wiggy's homepage  Reply with quote
i never been to the sanctuary but this will be my frist and last i love hardcore 2 weeks ago i went to gbh in bristol and seen kickback play and his set waz good and then hixxy came on and o my god his set waz wicked htid can't wait ill will be whit loads of people from the south west ill be in the d and b room for a bit but more like in the fasdt track hardcore room all day and night and i love raveing and clubbing well be doing it till i die and all so found out the bbc 1xtra will be there to live on air from 11pm till 2am so go and find that cam crw u wont miss me whit my gold hair and falshing wislte and horn too can't fcuking wait then after the going to gods kitchen glob gathering i love the summer time

H.T.I.D HARDCORE TILL I DIE

Alert moderator Go to top of page
topravebabex
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2004/06/28 :  02:59:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yep i'll be there!!i can't f*ckin wait!!gonna be an absolute blinder!only thing is,once its over,no more sanctury i'm really gonna miss ravin there!!so many good times!went to my 1st rave there too!!anyone else goin 2 miss it?

only smarties have the answer!

ukraver

United Kingdom
50 posts
ukraver has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/06/29 :  03:32:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ukraver's homepage  Reply with quote
My self and 2 other friends from gloucester will be attending this last event
ive been lucky enough to secure VIP passes too :D

its going to be one hell of a hardcore nite. the sanctuary will be missed by every one.

wiggy

United Kingdom
31 posts
Posted - 2004/07/05 :  16:59:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wiggy's homepage  Reply with quote
its nerly here guys can't fcuking wait 4 days to go and and about go crazy whit my flashing wistle my r.i.p t-shrit for slammin at the sanctuary can't miss me whit my mad hair white glow sticks and falshing wistle is going to be raveing mad and we should all rave in till somme turns the power of and tell us all to go home come the week end

bring me round to love bring me bring me round bring round to love hardcore
big shout out too the all the south west ravers and the rest of the uk and were ever u r comeing from lest make this night go of whit a big we ant going stop in till we die and when i say SLAMMIN YOUR SAY VINYL WHEN I SAY HARDCOIRE YOUT TILL I DIE

wiggy

United Kingdom
31 posts
Posted - 2004/07/08 :  23:50:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wiggy's homepage  Reply with quote
this is the song they should play at the start midlle end of slammin vinyl i found it on bonkers 6 dj vibes S-Real - sanctuary its sum's it up for every one who is a raver

ukraver

United Kingdom
50 posts
ukraver has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/07/09 :  23:04:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ukraver's homepage  Reply with quote
couldent agree more with ya :D

wiggy

United Kingdom
31 posts
Posted - 2004/07/10 :  00:57:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wiggy's homepage  Reply with quote
WELL WELL HERE IT IS TIME TO MAKE U MARK IN HISTORY ONE LAST TIME TO RAVE AT THE SANCTUARY 92 - 04 10TH JULY THIS IS THE ICEING OF THE CAKE I RECKON WE SHOULD RAVE IN TILL THEY SHUT DOWN THE POWER AND TILL US TO ****ING GO HOME THIS IS ONE TO REMBER COME HARDCORE CRW BIG SHOUT OUT TO EVERY ONE WHO KNOWS ME THE SOUTH WEST CRW THE WESTON CRW THE BRISTOL CRW AND THE HOLE OF THE UK AND THE REST OF THE WORLD WERE EVERY YOUR COMEING FROM LETS DO THIS IN STYLE

WHEN I SAY SALMMIN YOUR VINYL WHEN I SAY HARDCORE YOUR SAY TILL I DIE SEE YOUR LUCKY PEOPLE WHO HAVE A TICKET THERE P.S. SORRY ABOUT CAPS BUT THIS IS A SHOUT OUT AVE IT

H.T.I.D.
dj vibes SReal sanctuary

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2004/07/10 :  11:32:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
Take it your excited about tonite wiggy. Will be quality cannot wait. If anyone from here is looking for a ticket i have 1 spare will be easy to sell up there but thought i'd see if anyone from here wants it first jus reply or PM me. To everyone goin have a belter.

Dean86

United Kingdom
273 posts
Dean86 has attended 10 events
Posted - 2004/07/10 :  13:42:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Just got up with a bad hangover got to get a coach in 2 hours cannot wait first and last time at the sanctuary.

Xtra-C

United Kingdom
149 posts
Xtra-C has attended 73 events
Posted - 2004/07/16 :  00:16:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Xtra-C's homepage  Reply with quote
Photos from Saturdays Slammin vinyl are now online with a full review.

Visit http://www.jungletechno.co.uk

Enjoy

Got any jungle ??
I got the Tarzan and Jane of Jungle just wyning on the vine.
I'm tellin ya this could turn hari Krishna into a Bad Bwoy !
[url="http://www.jungletechno.co.uk"]
www.JungleTechno.co.uk[/url]

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page