Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2001/10/22 :  04:19:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
DJ Pathfinder: what for job doe you have?

I design websites. I do allot of animations using Flash 5. I think that Friday had to be one of the slowest days I've had there.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Matty K

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2001/10/22 :  12:00:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Abit gutted I didn't meet anyone from this board. I blatently had a massive "Matty K" in big u-v green paint. Where was every one. Also gutted that I missed Clarkee's set. Got there in time - only to hear no music & see no people going crazy. Saw Clarkee and asked him what was happening - he seemed mighty happy and told me that everything had gone. What he didn't tell me was that the techno room continued in that secret room that I've never seen before - which was a wicked place for a techno room - dark & seedy. Did anyone see Clarkee's set - did it happen downstairs???? I was really looking 4ward to goin crazy to his old skool set. But what a wicked night!!!!!

Future Dance - Thank you very much!!!!!!! =)

The Rhythm Station will always be my home

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
Posted - 2001/10/22 :  12:22:15  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah man. Clarkee set was one of the best on the night. Yeah downstairs was closed at the start of the night but during the night they moved it down stairs where it is perfect for that kind of stomping banging sounds.

You gotta get the techno tape pack m8 to hear just how good it was. I was the techno room for a good bit of the night. North did a well good job and I'm thinking about going to one of their own events.

Next time you go raving m8 post something on here and if I'm going to the same event I'd be more than happy to met up.

What did you think of Empress Stah ???

happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/10/22 :  12:36:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
matty k: u comin slammin in november ??? meet up then, if not i'm goin 1 nation the weekend after - drum & bass and old skool. i'll b wearin my england shirt at both - on the back it's got
JUNGLIST
-----------------

can't miss that! i missed empress stah - woz either out cold or in the old skool room. hehe. can't wait 4 slammin rizla. and then the weekend after i have fabio, grooverider, krust, die, hype and a load of other dj's u probably aint heard of like sy, unknown, ratpack, topbuzz, slipmatt, etc. hehe - wot a fcukin line-up m8. never got round to any techno, that woz downstairs - weren't it??? oh well - glad u enjoyed clarkee, and empress stah - i saw the pics - wot a nutta - she's got her clit ring on show and everything - hehe. do u reckon stickin a kebab skewer through ya nipples classes u as a nutta ??? step up empress stah! oi - matty, or rizla - r u in any of the ush pics ??

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
Posted - 2001/10/22 :  13:56:52  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
Not sure haven't checked. I brought the FD5 vid and me and me m8 steve were giving it some in the Techno room. BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2001/10/22 :  21:09:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
id recomend North mate, tehy have wicked techno hard trance djs playing every event and alkways gareented a good night for teh music, though a couple of teh venues tehy choose do get a bit crowded yet always prove wikkid when ive been

Ant B

Matty K

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2001/10/23 :  07:10:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Happyrave - When is Slammin'? And is it at Denbeigh Leisure Centre? And where are these ush pictures???

MC RD - That freaky woman Sath freaked me out!! not really my cuppa-tea watchin people mutilate themselves. But her eyes were cool - u.v snake eyes - wicked!!

Completely gutted I missed Clarkee. Did he play all the classics??? yeeeeeeeee ...... ha ha ha ha!!!!!?

happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/10/23 :  07:44:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
mmm, slammin's at the sanctuary and fastrack warehouses in milton keynes on november 10th, check out the slammin site for more info, or just pick up a flyer from yer local record shop.

2 sets of ush pictures are at www.ush.net , the exact sites are http://gallery.ush.net/index2.html?dir=fd191001&title=Future+Dance+7+%28Fright+Night%29+-+19%2F10%2F2001+-+Photos+by+Paul+Lawton and http://gallery.ush.net/index2.html?dir=fd191001-tom&title=Future+Dance+7+%28Fright+Night%29+-+19%2F10%2F2001+-+Photos+by+Tom%2FU4EA

and there's pics of empress stah up. don't get too excited matt, hehe.

You look like you're in another world, but i can read your mind. 4 o'clock in the morning, and it's starting to get light.

Matty K

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2001/10/23 :  09:55:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Cheers Happyrave, looks like work will be suffering this afternoon - didn't really know about this site - now found all the other future dance events i've been to aswell!!!!!!!!!

I doubt I'll go to slammin', milton keynes is abit of a nightmare to get to-and-from. I've also gotta work on the sunday after, and I've done a rave then the work thing before - and Im never gonna do it again!!!!!

happyraveruk

United Kingdom
254 posts
Posted - 2001/10/23 :  10:13:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
matt: u must've known about the ush crew though. ya know all the ush meetups? - that's their site - and u can go on there and add yer name to the ush meetup. i did, but never ended up doin the meetups. i will at slammin tho. know wot ya mean about workin after ravin - killer. i was still ****ed when i worked 2 days after ravin as well! i woz still floatin around work and forgettin to get people's trainers and stuff like that.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page