Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,218 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/05/05 :  19:57:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
Only seeing this now! and never had a clue about it, just pre-ordered it there along with some other cd that was on the site, tbh don't know what to expect from either cd as I've basically not heard any songs of them, I think the fracus & Darwin remix of all about you is probably the only track I've heard from both mixes, but went a head with it anyway as I haven't bought any new hardcore much the last while (not that theres a big choice) and show some support, so here's hoping!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,218 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2020/05/05 :  20:02:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
woot? A Scott Brown mix without a track by himself (I dont count other people's remixes of his tracks as his)? :o

Yeah thought the same myself! it has to be the most un scott brown tracklist ever! but went ahead and ordered it anyway, see what hardcore in 2020 has to offer

kazukism92

Chile
302 posts
Posted - 2020/05/05 :  21:03:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kazukism92's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
Only seeing this now! and never had a clue about it, just pre-ordered it there along with some other cd that was on the site, tbh don't know what to expect from either cd as I've basically not heard any songs of them, I think the fracus & Darwin remix of all about you is probably the only track I've heard from both mixes, but went a head with it anyway as I haven't bought any new hardcore much the last while (not that theres a big choice) and show some support, so here's hoping!

Actually, there are two or three that are out now as digital. The SPYRO Dubs one and Ultravibes, both bangers.

Vladel
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2020/05/27 :  09:04:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vladel's homepage  Reply with quote
Right. Delay, delay and further delay is to be expected in the current circumstances which is understandable. What is not understandable however is the way the delays are not relayed to anyone who purchased the album. I should not have to go looking for the latest excuse.

My biggest gripe is that unlike the majority of retailers, the download link is in the packaging apparently so we are unable to download the tracks. In fact I don't give a flying f**k about the disks, I want the digital MP3s and we shouldn't have to wait for them without any explanation.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2020/05/27 :  14:54:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
Right. Delay, delay and further delay is to be expected in the current circumstances which is understandable. What is not understandable however is the way the delays are not relayed to anyone who purchased the album. I should not have to go looking for the latest excuse.

My biggest gripe is that unlike the majority of retailers, the download link is in the packaging apparently so we are unable to download the tracks. In fact I don't give a flying f**k about the disks, I want the digital MP3s and we shouldn't have to wait for them without any explanation.

Yea, no reason not to just shoot us the downloads at this point

Sc@r
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
658 posts
Sc@r is verified hardcore artist Sc@r has attended 35 events
Posted - 2020/05/27 :  18:35:39  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Sc@r's homepage  Reply with quote
thankyou to those who have ordered a copy of the album. The albums were due to be dispatched weeks ago but due to the Covid-19 pandemic the company ceased printing but they are back on it and have contacted us and the albums are on their way!

So many artists worked extremely hard for this album on various levels and we push to showcase the future of hardcore producers so we hope you enjoy the album as much as the three of us have putting it together.

Alex Threat
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
721 posts
Alex Threat has attended 3 events
Posted - 2020/05/29 :  09:25:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alex Threat's homepage  Reply with quote
Got an email through last night saying my copy had been shipped, but no sign of download link for the tracks? Anyone else the same?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,153 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2020/05/29 :  10:21:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Wait, what? While the physical production is understandable delay, but it stopped them from sending download links on time too? This is BTR level shit XD

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alex Threat
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
721 posts
Posted - 2020/05/29 :  10:38:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alex Threat's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, that is what I thought too. I got the email about the CD, so I presumed the download link would follow a couple of minutes later, but nothing as of yet.

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,273 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/05/29 :  13:19:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
I am pretty sure the download links will come in the CD case like Scarred By Sound.

Just give them time. That?s coming from me. The one who used to be on here hounding HU for stuff. I have learned it really doesn?t help. In fact they are less likely to do these things in future if people react so negatively.

Everyone involved has always delivered on their promises. I have 100% trust in then.

Please be patient people and give them a break. They are very busy and will get things done eventually.

Edited by - MusicILove on 2020/05/29 13:26:47
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,273 posts
Posted - 2020/05/29 :  13:30:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
From the website.
quote:
- You will also receive a unique link inside your album case allowing you to download every single track featured in the mix in full Unmixed, DJ Friendly MP3 & WAV format.

Alex Threat
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
721 posts
Posted - 2020/05/29 :  13:34:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alex Threat's homepage  Reply with quote
Champion, that explains that one. Should have remembered Scarred by Sound was the same

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,273 posts
Posted - 2020/06/01 :  11:53:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
It has arrived

Alex Threat
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
721 posts
Posted - 2020/06/01 :  12:14:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Alex Threat's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, my wife said mine has arrived too. How is it sounding?

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,273 posts
Posted - 2020/06/01 :  14:54:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage  Reply with quote
I?ll find out soon. The discs are ripping.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page