Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland

Helter Skelter Tribute (0 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2010/10/13 :  00:29:43  Show profile Send a private message
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Helter Skelter Tribute
Starts: April 2nd, 2011
City/Region: England

Saturday 2nd April 2011 (9pm -4am)

Park Hall Nightclub
Park Hall Rd
Charnock Richard
Lancashire PR7 5LP
0871 663 6500

The first event is to be held at Park Hall nightclub in Chorley, Wigan on Saturday 2nd April 2011 and is an event not to be missed.

Line up:

Slipmatt
Billy "Daniel" Bunter
Dougal
Vibes & Live-Lee
Sharkey
Marley
MC Charlie B
MC Manparris
MC N.R.G
Manic

and a very special set including live vocals and MC (to be announced at later date)

Coaches will be running from :

Liverpool, Manchester, Blackpool,Macclesfield, Huyton, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Wallasey, St Helens, Widnes, Warrington, Crosby, Southport, Formby, Maghull, Salford, Rochdale, Stockport, Bury, Bolton, Preston, Blackburn, Burnley, Accrington, Chorley, Clitheroe, Lancaster.

For more info and to bookseats tel: Jon 07779 23 28 54

Flyers coming soon !

tickets will be on sale from 1st October and you will be able to get them from www.theticketsellers.com or direct from us !

Their is a hotel right next to the venue which the manager has agreed to give discount on rooms to anyone attending this event.

Please get tickets early as this event will sell out and you wouldn't want to miss this event !

Alert moderator
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/03/10 :  12:13:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
A little message from Sharkey:

"THE PROMOTER NOT SORTING OUT THE CONTRACTS OR DEPOSITS AFTER COUNTLESS TIMES OF TRYING TO CONTACT HIM AND FAILED PROMISES. SLIPMATT HAS ALSO CANCELLED DUE TO NON PAYMENT OF DEPOSIT. YESTERDAY DANIEL BILLY BUNTER & M-ZONE HAD STILL NOT RECEIVED THEIR DEPOSITS. FOLKS IF YOU HAVE BROUGHT YOUR TICKETS BE CAREFUL AS D.J'S WILL NOT BE ATTENDING!"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/03/14 :  10:17:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
Another message from Sharkey:

"I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THIS EVENT AS DEPOSITS WERE NOT PAID ON FRIDAY AS PROMISED BY THE PROMOTER.....EVEN AFTER HE SAID HE WAS SORRY AND IT WOULD BE PAID!"

Sounds like this promoter is a right ass.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2011/03/14 :  10:40:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
been watching this on facebook, looks like a bit of a mess!

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/03/14 :  23:12:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
A statement from Slipmatt:

"Sharkz was going on instinct as well as rules and fair play. Craig Unsworth did a deal with me back in Sept 10 which he didn't stick to. He said he though he'd paid my deposit but he hadn't. No biggun, but then last week he PROMISED to pay me and asked me to post on FB that everything was cool. He didn't pay! I KNOW some people have been paid deposits already.To be honest I could have waited a bit longer, I'm not ALL for the money, but I do have a business to run. My conclusion now is that if he has cancelled the event without even contacting me again, he has run out of dough and hasn't got either the intelligence or bottle to ask for help. No morals, probably doesn't give a **** about anyone else apart from himself, and is a right wrongun, so we're probably better off with out him!!!

Someone phone the venue, get some dough together by all chipping in, and let's have a party there without the silly ****! Someone take charge, I can't I'm too busy.....But I'll come and play for free :)"

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2011/03/15 :  08:07:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
The event has been cancelled.

DJ Billy Daniel Bunter:

"As your aware the Skelter TRIBUTE rave is cancelled. The promoter is a snake. Blaming Sharkey for cancelling is cowardly. THE BOTTOM LINE is Sharkey wanted his deposit. ME & SLIPMATT had not been paid deposits either. The guy is so weak, cowardly and gutless his not got the bottle to answer the phone or address the issues. Craig Unsworth is a fool .. Please don't believe the rumour about Sharkey!"

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2011/04/01 :  15:01:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage
Epic Drama.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.49 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page