Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Australia / New Zealand

Harder Faster 3 (1 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Miikkii
Average Member

Australia
215 posts
Miikkii has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/10/31 :  02:29:39  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Miikkii's homepage
[1 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Harder Faster 3
Starts: December 12th, 2008
State/Territory: Victoria

DO YOU LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM? I DO NOT LIKE THEM SAM I AM .. DO YOU LIKE TO RAVE AND DANCE? YES I DO HARDCORE I AM.. WOULD YOU
COULD YOU IN A CAR? WOULD YOU, COULD YOU NEAR OR FAR? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SCOTT BROWN SIR .. I WOULD LIKE TO DRINK AND DANCE
SIR.. SO BE AT 3D SAM I AM ,BE THERE CAUSE HARDCORE I AM ..

SCOTT BROWN (UK) : THE WORLD'S NUMBER 1 HARDCORE DJ : EVOLUTION RECORDS

Voted the world's Number One Hardcore DJ, Harder>>Faster is proud to welcome back Scott Brown for his end of the year performance
for our event. The owner of Evolution Records and Evolution Plus, Scott is responsible for anthems that have touched generations
of ravers - from the old skool days of Now Is The Time and The Rezerection Anthem (Do what ya like) to Nu Skool anthems like
Elysium Plus, Definition of a Bad Boy, Gang Bang Society, Neckbreaker and Boomstick. He tours the world constantly playing
everywhere there's a hardcore scene, such as Switzerland, Canada, America, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan. His diversity as a DJ
and a producer allows him to be one of the very few UK DJ's capable of playing at a UK mega-event like Slammin' Vinyl or HTID one
night, and then jumping on a plane to play at a massive gabber party in The Netherlands the next night. Despite his world #1
ranking he's one of the most down to earth people in the international scene, and is easily the most recognised name in the
Hardcore movement. Without question, Scott Brown is one of the hardcore elite, and a Godfather of the Hardcore scene. Do not miss
Scott as he absolutely tears it up at HARDER>>FASTER!

For more info visit their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/harderfaster_melb

Alert moderator

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page