Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Australia / New Zealand

Elevation '07 (2 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
kuruption
Starting Member

Australia
8 posts
Posted - 2006/12/16 :  15:06:26  Show profile Send a private message
[2 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Elevation '07
Starts: February 17th, 2007
State/Territory: Queensland

Mayhem Team and Pulse Events

ELEVATION
Raver Baby Crew Tour 07’!
4 Arenas – 2000 Ravers
UK Hardcore//Trance - Hard Dance//Gabber//Drum n Bass
The Biggest Gathering of like minded ravers joining together as one!

This February, Mayhem Team brings back the most talked about and wanted line up of performers to hit our Aussie raver shores! With a mind blowing line up of the worlds biggest Happy Hardcore artists, Mayhem Team once again push the envelope of our minds reality to another new level!

With a full scale all rooms of The Arena being used production, Mayhem Team will once again transform this venue into a rave wonderland that once again will show why Mayhem raves continue to to deliver the benchmark in production standards, ensureing you have an unforgettable night of Mayhem raving madness!

RaverBaby crew once again get set to pump the The Arena from its foundations with the likes of Mark Breeze, Darren Styles (Breeze n styles), Recon, Hixxy and MC Storm taking this party to the edge, then pushing us right over it!

With a nothing short of incredible list of credits to their crew, they’re responsible for the famous Bonkers albums and Hardcore Till I Die parties that are a household name to any self respecting raver!

Raverbaby Crew Set - Hixxy, Breeze, Styles, Recon, MC Storm b2b on 4 turntables 2 mixers and 2 microphones!!!
Breeze and Styles (Raverbaby – Bonkers - UK)
Hixxy (Raverbaby – Bonkers - UK)
Recon (Raverbaby – Bonkers – UK)
Weaver (Raverbaby – Bonkers – AUS)
MC Storm (Raverbaby - UK)
Strike Force
Bipolar
Seventy-7
Kasey
Kuruption
Jnr Raver
Yaisu
Konvict
Parto
Erazor
Breadmaker
Akajic
Rudemude
Miss Tracey
Tydi
Tiamos
2styliztik
CrakT
DK

Get set for an up tempo night of the best of every Hard Dance genera all packed into one multi room party!

HIXXY (UK)
It was the first release on this label that pushed Hixxy to instant success and fame. Along with MC Sharkey, Hixxy produced a track called "Toy Town" which was an instant anthem that was played out by every happy hardcore DJ on the circuit. From there, Hixxy has managed to gain bookings at all the top raves, including Dreamscape, Helter Skelter. Hixxy is also involved in the massive bonkers albums on react which to date have sold over 500,000 units in the U.K. alone over the 7 albums he has done with the likes of Sharkey, Sy and Dougal. He is well know for playing sets that some times start at 140 bpm and finishes at around 180 bpm and he believes that clubbers don’t want to hear the same music all night long "I like to take people somewhere with my sets rather than come on with the biggest tune in my box I like to chill em out for a bit so when I do start to speed things up they go even madder cause they have had a rest from it for a while."

MARK BREEZE (UK)
Realising nothing quite gives him the buzz like music, Mark Breeze has thrown himself solely and wholly into making it. Breeze has recently teamed up with long term friend and producer, DJ Styles, and pumped out countless bangin' hardcore and hard trance cuts for labels such as Raverbaby and Nukleuz, which have featured on top-selling compilations like ‘Bonkers’, ‘Original Hardcore’ and ‘Masters of Hardcore’. With tracks like 'Black Magic', 'Lets Fly' and the top 40 track 'DJ Nation' under his belt, Breeze's profile has made serious waves in the hard dance

DARREN STYLES (UK)
With his vast musical knowledge, experimental ability and innate passion for music, Darren Styles has become one of the world's greatest happy hardcore DJs with an impressive twelve years in the scene. Former half of the dynamo duo known as Force & Styles, he scored UK Top 40 success with tracks like 'Pretty Green Eyes' and the much-remixed hit, 'Heart of Gold', and toured the world extensively. These days, Styles’ music has evolved into his own brand of powerful hard trance, collaborating with fellow convert and Prophecy DJ, Mark Breeze, on esteemed labels like DJ Hixxy’s Raver Baby imprint and Nukleuz. More info: www.darrenstyles.co.uk

RECON (UK)
Known as Mike Di Scala to his parents, Re-Con has been carving it up lately with his patented fusion of propulsive, dark yet uplifting hardcore. He’s been in remix overdrive in 2005, adding his talented touch to the likes of Styles & Breeze, Bimbo Jones and United in Dance. Capping off a huge year, Mike’s just mixed a disc for the latest instalment of the Bonkers series and can’t wait to let loose.

MC STORM (UK)
With more than ten years now on the mic and appearances at Slammin’ Vinyl, Hardcore till I Die and Hardcore Heaven, Storm truly is a master of ceremony. He's the MC of choice for fellow Prophecy DJs, Breeze and Styles, providing turbo-charged rhymes to their respective sounds. Storm was voted number one MC by the ravers at the 2003 Hardcore Heaven Awards party and the UK’s number one MC two years running.

PRODUCTION
Mayhem team started their first events in the infamouse Arena, and it was from these first parties that our reputation for quality production and crazy ideas was born! Elevation - Raverbaby Crew will see us transforming the Arena into the ultimate rave cave! The main arena will get insane lasers, over the top visuals and an incredible lighting rig made up of the latest in intelligent lighting technology and craziest colours available, with UV dominating the room to ensure we all glow brightly! The venue allows us to take everything we know from our massive Mayhem productions and go crazy with it all while you immerse yourself in the beats!

VENUE
The Arena is the home of rave parties in Brisbane and this multiroom complex enables us to make sure there’s something for everyone on the night! The balcony level room receives an all out assault from the all new mashup room crew, where we can proudly present the DJ's that are pushing the very best talent in Brisbane of thier generas, meaning a monster mashup of Brisbanes up and comming finest!

ATTRACTIONS
• Finest international and local DJs the world has to offer.
• The Arena entertainment complex – 4 awesome areas of night filling tunes!
• Extraordinary light, laser, visual and sound effects.
• Full service alcohol bars.
• Chillout arena where you and your friends can chill out and space out.
• Dazzling décor displays throughout the venue and on stage.
• On-site medical staff and first aid supplied by Emergency First Aid Service.
• Polite but tight security for your safety

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
$35 (Incls GST) + BF
Available for a limited time from selected stores, so get in early!

REGULAR TICKETS
$55 (Includes GST) + BF

ON THE DOOR
$65

TICKETS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 13
TICKET OUTLETS
Ticketek Outlets Australia Wide: 131849 www.ticketek.com
MOSHTIX - Buy 4 get one free ONLINE ONLY

TICKETS WILL ONCE AGAIN BE AVAILABLE AT SUPRE STORES!
Plus:
Central Station Records (Brisbane City)
Supre’ Indroopilly
Supre’ Carindale
Supre’ City
Supre’ Garden City
Supre’ Chermside
Sunflower Music (Pacific Fair)
Butter Beats (City)
Butter Beats (Valley)
Ignition Records (Valley)
Music Mania (Southport)
Gooble Warming (West End)
Rocking Horse (City)

MAILING LIST/EMAIL LIST INFO
Sign up for our online mailing list and be the first to get information on Mayhem events.
Go to our website at: WWW.MAYHEM.NET.AU

MEDIA INFO AND GUESTLIST INFO
All media and guest pass requests must be received no later than 5:00 pm EST Friday 16 Febuary 2007. Applications must be emailed to viplist@mayhem.net.au Please include the reason for request and contact numbers to your affiliated organisation.

SET TIMES!

MAIN ROOM - FREEFORM, HARD DANCE, UK HARDCORE

9pm-10pm Yaisu vs Konvict
10pm-11pm Miss Tracy
11pm-12mid Kasey
12mis-1am Seventy-7
1am-2am BiPolar
2am-3am Weaver
3am-4am RAVERBABY CREW
4am-5am RAVERBABY CREW

MASHUP ROOM
(Spikey Roof room)

9pm-10pm Baby Gee
10pm-11pm Jnr Raver
11pm-12mid Parto
12mis-1am Breadmaker
1am-2am Akajik
2am-3am Tiamos
3am-4am Rudemood

DUTCH HARDCORE
(Top Floor)

9pm-10pm Demonik
10pm-11pm D-Generat
11pm-12mid Kuruption
12mis-1am STRIKEFORCE
1am-2am STRIKEFORCE
2am-3am Erazor
3am-4am 2Styliztik
4am-5am Crakt

NEW SKOOL ROOM
(Adjacent Balcony)

9pm-10pm
10pm-11pm Ls-Dair b2b Mr Chom
11pm-12 Maco
12mid-1am Danny J (Melbourne)
1am-2am Inditisipity
2am-3am Ricochet
3am-4am Deeplex b2b Torne

Alert moderator
dirty_raver
Starting Member

Australia
2 posts
Posted - 2007/01/09 :  09:52:28  Show profile  Send a private message

Sounds like elevation is going to be awesome hixxy is the only baby raver crew member that was missing from critical mass in nov, would b great to see him again, sucks i have to work, hope i can get it off:)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
dragonboy

Australia
291 posts
dragonboy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2007/01/11 :  10:41:16  Show profile  Send a private message
i just moved up to the gold coast! It says its in Brisbane??? can some one get me the exact adress?

kuruption
Starting Member

Australia
8 posts
Posted - 2007/01/12 :  01:35:31  Show profile  Send a private message
not sure of exact address mate but the arena is on brunswick street, Fortitude valley

reenz
Advanced Member

Australia
928 posts
reenz has attended 16 events
Posted - 2007/01/18 :  12:07:37  Show profile  Send a private message
ill be coming up from adelaide for this one :D hhc meetup in brisbane anyone??? hehe

I make whirlpools in my fishtank

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2007/01/18 :  12:12:49  Show profile  Send a private message
reenz!! come to sydney instead!!

reenz
Advanced Member

Australia
928 posts
Posted - 2007/01/18 :  13:41:31  Show profile  Send a private message
lol sorry matey brisbanes a done deal! you come up to brisbane :) dang i could have met you when i was there for utopia.... im pretty sure skattakid is coming to brissie... come on up!

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
Posted - 2007/01/18 :  19:23:07  Show profile  Send a private message
i think i did meet you at utopia ... come up for the next one!!

reenz
Advanced Member

Australia
928 posts
Posted - 2007/01/22 :  09:01:40  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by ihaveduff:
i think i did meet you at utopia ... come up for the next one!!

really!!! were you hanging around friedrice & cotts??? you know i saw some pics you had posted a while ago and recognised some of your friends so shit we prob did meet!!! sorry buddy i cant remember :S or if we did meet i didnt realise you were a hhc.com member.... which is prob what happened!!! wont be able to come to sydney again for a while... ill be going overseas in end of july/beginning august so cant afford to come up for a while now :(

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
Posted - 2007/01/22 :  19:28:44  Show profile  Send a private message
awwwwwww u don't remember me :( *sniff*... yup i was around FriedRice and Cotts!!! Come up dammit lol!!

kuruption
Starting Member

Australia
8 posts
Posted - 2007/02/05 :  08:47:48  Show profile  Send a private message
no doubt skattakid will be up taking photo's again. Woo 2 wks!

reenz
Advanced Member

Australia
928 posts
Posted - 2007/02/07 :  13:21:35  Show profile  Send a private message
hehe yep ive spoken to skattakid and hes coming up too!!! just a bit over a week to go!!!! and a week til i fly out w00t! ****ing bring it!!!! then raverbaby show in adelaide on the thurs hehehe

reenz
Advanced Member

Australia
928 posts
Posted - 2007/02/07 :  13:23:11  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by ihaveduff:
awwwwwww u don't remember me :( *sniff*... yup i was around FriedRice and Cotts!!! Come up dammit lol!!

awww im sorry matey :( did we meet in the line??? were u introduced as a hhc member im sorry i dont remember :(

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page