Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/11/18 :  01:28:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
alrite guys sorry im off. hav fun tonite and dont get up to to much mischief

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Baby700 has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/11/18 :  07:37:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Last night was big...and my brain hurts...but I will be there tonight! Will try and remember meetup. Does anyone remember what I look like from Utopia? If so, come say hi :)

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/11/18 :  09:38:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
Have fun tonight guys, take it easy. Im thinking of going to whitenight. The promo video for it is so cool!

charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
charlieee has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/11/19 :  02:10:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage  Reply with quote
ha i just watched it then. man it looks so gud best promo ever lol

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/11/19 :  06:17:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
Hard Wars was...

Very

Very

Very

Scummy and Dirty.

Seriously, it was the biggest ratio of gronks to actual ravers i have ever seen.

So many junkies....

Maybe it's because i was straight and i just noticed it.

Still had a good night though. Scott brown sucked. The gabber alright for about half an hour, then it got boring. Impact went off. Danced my arse off that night. Besides that, it was all in all a fun night. The most rewarding part was not being scattered =D.

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/11/20 :  02:19:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yeah i noticed there were heaps of lads...

was very dirty (gotta love warehouses), but the music was awesome!! I'd rate this one over a powerhouse event!!

and you bastard ravine for not being scattered!!! i came back looking for you so i cud give you a lift!! lol i had a spare seat for you and everything!!

but yeah, full review to come (when i'm more with it, and not wishing i was dead at work) with PICS!!

1up
Advanced Member

Australia
1,091 posts
1up has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/11/20 :  14:38:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ravine:
Hard Wars was...

Very

Very

Very

Scummy and Dirty.

Seriously, it was the biggest ratio of gronks to actual ravers i have ever seen.

So many junkies....

Still had a good night though. Scott brown sucked. The gabber alright for about half an hour, then it got boring. Impact went off. Danced my arse off that night. Besides that, it was all in all a fun night. The most rewarding part was not being scattered =D.

glad i didnt go! xD couldve went with my bro but nah. none of my friends were going either, cept for those whacky year 9 scums and celebrating yr 12ers. yous had fun right? then good for yous! =)
gah.. well it was my friend's birthday and we went out and got smashed anyway. we ran around at the park at night, played on the swings and played with fire. soonafter went to her place for some choonage =D

Geffo
Starting Member

Australia
7 posts
Geffo has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/11/21 :  02:24:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
That was a dirty location lol but atleast there were shit all cops there. Didnt really enjoy the music kinda sounded all the same but ohwell my peak didnt kick in until 7am after having a cone so that made my night. =0

FluxZero

Australia
63 posts
FluxZero has attended 14 events
Posted - 2006/11/21 :  10:46:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Sounds like i didnt miss much, was so put off after hardwars out doors.

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/11/22 :  09:21:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by 1up:
quote:
Originally posted by Ravine:
Hard Wars was...

Very

Very

Very

Scummy and Dirty.

So many junkies....

glad i didnt go! xD couldve went with my bro but nah. none of my friends were going either, cept for those whacky year 9 scums and celebrating yr 12ers. yous had fun right? then good for yous! =)
gah.. well it was my friend's birthday and we went out and got smashed anyway. we ran around at the park at night, played on the swings and played with fire. soonafter went to her place for some choonage =D

choonage

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.44 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page