Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2005/12/05 :  05:47:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by nins:

hahaha I will probably go with Sharkey.. is ILLFX any good though? If he/she is I might go and check it out.

ILLFX - awesome trio, MC Lee is awesome, maybe will have to do a half and half between the two rooms, they're both worth checking out! and after ILLFX's set at hardwars you dont want to miss em, they're at a very high point atm...

quote:
quote:
yes i am a self confessed thread rapist!
Come join the ITM Randoms Crew! (in the hardcore forums)

Done, joined and will post soon~! Fantasia in Feb 06 looks bloody good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
skattakid

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2005/12/10 :  21:25:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I cant say anything else but: AWESOME!!!

I had the maddest time....

Cr4nk >> mad to meet u bro!

need rest now... will post my feelings l8r when either i can decipher them or when i've had some sleep...

nins

Australia
38 posts
nins has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/12/11 :  01:27:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I have to say I had a GREAT night with Sharkey's set as the highlight of the night since he played some nice hardcore tunes rather then his usual happy hardcore hehehe even though it was only 1 hr~

The turn out wasn't that huge because you could see so many security and police officers around the crowd. It was a good thing that security staff were asking people not to sit on the dance floor in the main arena. Didn't get to leave the MAIN arena much except to go to the chill out rides area which was alrite. Same ride and setting like in Prophecy. Nothing has changed much....

Dyewitness was alright but somehow didn't take off except for the Master Plan... K-Complex was so so as well in my opinion but the other DJs in the main arena were decent to very good overall hehehe DJ Paul and AMS went off hard with their sets~!

There were fair few groups of Goths at Godspeed with some nice scary tatts hehehehe and there were people dressing up as the grimreaper (hood, bad makeup etc hehe)

I had to leave around 6am because of my mate was feeling pretty sick so had to drive him and another friend home as well :( Still had a great night though... next will be FANTASIA~!!! such a long way away! Utopia (NYE) is a maybe at this stage but trying not to do attend a double event [Utopia (NYE) and SOS (NYD)].

Edited by - nins on 2005/12/11 01:29:22
cr4nk

Australia
75 posts
cr4nk has attended 4 events
Posted - 2005/12/11 :  07:32:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cr4nk's homepage  Reply with quote
Hahaha I had such an awsome time too. They seemed to play lots of gabber from what I remember (which isn't much...) The venue was fantastic and the lasers were amazing. Great to see you skattakid and we should meet up at future events.

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2005/12/18 :  05:36:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
took me a few days to get them up >> but here they are:
http://www.inthemix.com.au/photos11/051210-godspeed-sk

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page