Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2005/11/23 :  06:05:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I am telling my mum that i am going to the opera and after that going with some friends to a hunter valley retreat to celebrate the closing nite and sipping on some specialty wines all day sunday!!! LOL

WHO CARE BOUT THE RAIN!!! cue>> Euphony - Dancin' in the Rain...

dont think it'll be that bad though, just maybe a shower or too...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
skattakid

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2005/11/23 :  06:12:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
HAHAHA....

P.S. my mum didnt find out i was a raver, or that i had ever been to raves for 8 years... yeah thats rite... she's only found out where i have been goin out in the last year or two...!!!!
If only she knew what i've gotten up to since i was 15!!!

Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Baby700 has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/11/23 :  07:04:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
My Mum made my phat pants. And teases me about doing pills. I've told her I'm substance free, so she thinks it's funny to ask me whether I get smashed. Haha.

3 sleeps ppl :D

doppelstah
Starting Member

Australia
19 posts
Posted - 2005/11/23 :  09:02:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by skattakid: WHO CARE BOUT THE RAIN!!! cue>> Euphony - Dancin' in the Rain...

Who said anything about caring about the rain??? hahahaha

For some reason the 26th Just couldn't come soon enough... blah, not long now though. Its going to be such a huge night... I'm thinking its going to start like this ... then at the turn into this and once Scotty and Hixxy are on Im thinking Ill end up like this depending on the quality of my treats it may go on to this Come morning Ill probably look like this so cover it up Ill make sure to have my sunnies so I can look like this . Hahahaha.... I cant wait!!!!

Yes yes Baby700 3 more sleeps!!!

cr4nk

Australia
75 posts
cr4nk has attended 4 events
Posted - 2005/11/23 :  09:46:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cr4nk's homepage  Reply with quote
I was reading earlier on this thread that there planning to put a big tent up over the venue if it rains.

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2005/11/23 :  10:17:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ok guys here's the deal...
me and jess (aka: Baby700) have a group of people all meeting up at Hardwars from inthemix.com.au, known as the 'ITM Randoms Crew'
We'd love to hang wif you guys or meet u guys at least...
(esp like to meet u cotts and doppelstah!)

PM me or contact me on msn (skattakid@hotmail.com) wif ur ph no and i'll reply wif mine and i'll sms u on the nite!

PLUR
Luka
only 3 days to go, and very busy ones at that!!! Hope to C U all there!!

Edited by - skattakid on 2005/11/23 10:21:29
skattakid

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2005/11/23 :  10:46:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by cr4nk:
I was reading earlier on this thread that there planning to put a big tent up over the venue if it rains.

read the info posted my fenix in this overdrive forum thread

http://overdrive.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=2378

your answer is in there! (not rumors)

skywalkin_
Starting Member

Australia
10 posts
skywalkin_ has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/11/23 :  22:28:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
two sleeps kiddos =D

FluxZero

Australia
63 posts
FluxZero has attended 14 events
Posted - 2005/11/24 :  05:49:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
WOW sounds like there are heaps of under 18's going. Your first rave is always the greatest and having such a good line up is going to make it even more so. For all you rave virgins how you have the time of your life.

Yeah they reckon they have 80% of teh area coverd by the tent if need be :D:D

babii_xtc
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
Posted - 2005/11/24 :  10:47:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
omg its sooo soon!! jebus!! im so f****** excited its not funny!! mah friends got mah ticket and mah dad thinks im going to sumones house so im all set for the night!!! YAY!!!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/11/25 :  06:13:20  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Looks like a great event... should be good :)

1up
Advanced Member

Australia
1,091 posts
1up has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/11/25 :  06:39:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

why wont u come and play us a set? ;)

skywalkin_
Starting Member

Australia
10 posts
Posted - 2005/11/25 :  06:48:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Silver's not coming to hardwars but he did a shoutout for me on wednesday night, to all the ravers at hardwars!!! (i was logged in as luka) :D

Edited by - skywalkin_ on 2005/11/25 06:49:25
silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2005/11/25 :  07:27:01  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by thekid:
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

why wont u come and play us a set? ;)

Fenix's a cool guy, been in the biz for years, there probally wouldn't be a "biz" without fenix actually... you would have to ask him to book me.

skywalkin_
Starting Member

Australia
10 posts
Posted - 2005/11/27 :  07:13:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
All the DJs were awesome, Hixxy and Scott Brown are the GODS of hardcore i tells ya! :p

Production and venue were seriously below par. Here is the most misleading promotional paragraph from the flyer

quote:
Now take the whole roof off and stand in awe as the lasers shoot to the Heavens. This is HARD WARS – OUTDOORS. A giant stadium filled with the best and brightest production, the gear you’ve come to know, and some new tricks you haven’t yet seen. Fantastic lighting and multi coloured laser action, thumpin sound, those brilliant visual screens you’ll see from all areas of the whole venue. This is gonna kick arse, and you know it! If you’re even a little bit tired of partying at these mammoth indoor parties (and we don’t know why you would be) just imagine partying hard at HARD WARS – OUTDOORS. You’ve never done this before . . .ever. It’s new, and it’s going to be awesome!

It wasn't in the stadium, there were next to no lasers, and there was most definitely no 'new tricks you haven't seen yet'. Very disappointed in the production and setup of this party

The DJs carried it home strong though. Matrix opened with a corker of a set, mate you are the king of hard trance turntablism! =D ILLFX and Team Rocket were also awesome.. and Impact, Hixxy and SB just completely blew me away.

I would've definitely gone to Godspeed had Powerhouse nabbed these internationals before Fenix though. I was seriously pumped for Hardwars and I think overall it was barely a 6/10.. :(

Saw the next Fantasia lineup however, that is going to be WICKED. A party that knows real production values and they're bringing Hixxy, Breeze, Styles and ReCon out!!!!! jeeeeebus

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page